Aloe Vera for Radiant Hair
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 16 January 2015 - 4:36 am IST
Aloe Vera is a common medicinal plant which grows in almost all the homes. Though the plant is known for its skin radiance and beauty enhancing values, it is a lesser known fact that Aloe Vera can also be used in order to gain radiant and & hair.
Hair fall is a common problem which affects people all over the world. It captures our attention and gets us all worried up. However, Aloe Vera is commonly known for its healing properties to the scalp as it helps to bring down the pH balance of the scalp to normal. It is also known for its cleansing properties which help to clean out the pores completely.
So, here is a great homemade Aloe Vera mixture which can benefit your hair completely:
- Blend the Aloe Vera Gel (which has been extracted from the plant) with almost ½ tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- To this mixture, add around 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Mix this well and apply it all over your scalp and your hair.
- After 20 minutes of application, wash off this mixture with lukewarm water.
- Make sure to repeat this procedure almost three times in a week in order to get beautiful and healthy looking locks.