Combating Neck Pains
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 08 January 2015 - 8:58 am IST
Though Neck Pain does not tend to get the same attention as the back pain, it is pretty common amongst people all over the world. However, if you are susceptible towards Neck Pain, here are some hints for you to check it out and keep it under control:
- Make sure that you don’t jump out of the bed and start exercising in the morning. Allow some time for your joints to warm up and then go for the exercise regime.
- At your workplace, try adjusting your monitor or laptop so that the top of the monitor is at your eye level and try using a document holder in order to adjust the level. Learning to touch type is also going to help stop you to look down constantly.
- Try changing your phone from side to side while you are using it. Don’t cup down the receiver between the head and the neck. Try using a headset – nothing beats it.
- Avoid using large and heavy handbags or briefcases. Try getting a bag pack or a trolley briefcase instead
- Sit upright in a car. Try to not lean back in a straight armed boy racer position.
- Support your neck while you are in bed. Scrunch up your pillow or towel. If possible, try using a neck pillow.
- Try ice or a bag of frozen peas in order to soothe the throbbing pain in your neck. You can also use a hot water bottle in order to ease down the ache. Avoid using painkillers or muscle relaxants as they only tend to mask down the real pain and not heal it completely.
Login to Add Comment
Your hair defines you. Hair is one asset that can make or break our confidence. That is why when we notice the first signs of grey hair, we start feeling old and less attractive. How
Potassium: Potassium and the growth and maintenance of body go hand in hand. This mineral has emerged to be one of the most vital one in order to maintain the water balance of the c
Is your kitchen shelf utterly cluttered lately? Have you been wondering about shifting some of the condiments up into your refrigerator to make some space! Good move perhaps, but take note of the t
It’s getting colder and the winters are just here. Your immunity may be going low. So, now is the right time to know how you and your family can escape disease causing germs and bugs in your
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Triple X Syndrome
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects