Dark Circles Under Eyes
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 26 August 2014 - 1:17 am IST
Getting Rid Of Dark Circles
The discolouration under the eyes is known as dark circles. Dark Circles are also known as dark rings or shadows. Some of the major reasons for the occurrence of the circles are aging, drying of the skin, crying, working for a long time in front of the computer, stress – physical and mental as well as lack of sleep accompanied by an unhealthy diet. Men and women are known to have dark circles and though they are not skin problems, they are known to make people look unhealthy and tired all the time. However, with the help of various methods you can get rid of the dark circles and can gain back the healthy look!
- Cucumber: These are known to have skin lightening as well as astringent properties which can help to fix up the dark circles. Adding cucumber juice along with lemon is the best option to get rid of the dark circles. With the help of a cotton ball this can be applied to the affected skin and needs to be left for 15 minutes before washing off with the water. If this activity is followed everyday for a week, a drastic change can be observed in the skin tone.
- Raw Potato: Raw potatoes contain bleaching agents which help to lighten up the dark circles and get rid of the puffiness around the eyes as well. It is recommended o extract the juice of the potatoes and the place it all over the dark circles with the help of a cotton ball. This mixture should be allowed to sit for a period of 15 minutes and then should be washed off. Repeated once for a few weeks, this proves to be a great option to get rid of dark circles.
- Rose Water: Rose Water has been a tried and tested method to help rejuvenate the skin. It is known to have a soothing effect and has mild astringent properties in order to tone the skin. It is recommended to use the cotton pads dipped in rose water and apply them over the eyelids. They should be left for a period of fifteen minutes and then should be repeated twice a day for a few weeks.
- Tomato: Tomato is known to have bleaching properties in order to lighten the skin. It is recommended to mix a teaspoon of tomato juice along with lemon juice. This can be applied on the dark circles and can be allowed to sit over for 10 minutes. Then, it has to be rinsed off. When this remedy is used twice a day for a couple of weeks, it can show remarkable results!
- Lemon Juice: Lemon Juice has Vitamin C which is very integral to remove the dark circles. The lemon juice is to apply with the cotton ball around the eyes. Then it is to be left for a period of ten minutes and then needs to be rinsed off. This needs to be done for a period of a few weeks.
Dark Circles are not such a big deal to tackle with! With the help of a good sleep, healthy diet and the above mentioned ways, you will be able to get rid of the circles amazingly well.
Login to Add Comment
After viewing the television ad about the importance of iodine and sodium in our everyday food, it does not seem that too much sodium could prove to be a bad thing for u
Everyone desires to have fair, smooth and dewy complexion. But, dust, dirt and pollution make skin dull and lifeless. The scorching summer sun also tans skin and makes one look darker. But, there a
Anaemia - Overview Anemia has widely emerged out to be known as the condition in which the human body comes to lack the RBC’s (Red Blood Cells), thereby decreasing the amount of hem
Hormone based birth control pills are the most common contraceptives used all over the world. However, the side effects of these pills can range either from slightly annoying ones to bad ones which
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Triple X Syndrome
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits