Foods Which Fitness Trainers Avoid
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 15 January 2015 - 4:23 am IST
We conducted a recent survey across many fitness trainers and asked them one simple question: ‘is there any food item which you won’t eat and would recommend your clients to avoid as well?’
Well, we received a lot of surprise answers. So, here we are sharing some of the most common ones:
- Fried Foods: This food group topped all the lists. Almost all the trainers advised to stay away from fried, fatty foods. They simply said that the foods which taste the best are the worst for you. These foods are completely harmful for the body and contain large amounts of transfat.
- Refined Sugar: Refined Sugar is another food group which made our list. The trainers have all recommended staying clear of the refined sugars as they negate the positive effects of workouts.
- Alcohol: Yoga experts have recommended staying clear of fancy cocktails and alcohols in order to stay in shape. If you want your body to look fantastic and younger, make sure that you avoid alcohol. Alcohol is nothing else but empties a calorie which only adds up to your body weight.
- Processed Foods: Trainers have also specifically recommended staying clear of the food items which you do not recognize. Processed foods, especially the refined carbs are known to enter your system and process straight to sugar and then to fat. Consuming processed foods is known to create inflammation throughout the body and increases your risk of heart disease.
- All kinds of Sodas: Trainers have recommended that soda should be eliminated from the diets. And this stands true for Diet Sodas as well. Drinking soda is known to add up to several health issues such as dental decay, bone loss as well as hypertension. Not only are those, sodas enriched with sugars which make them unhealthy for you. Diet soda does not stand a good chance as well. Consumption of soda is known to add to your weight gain and increases your risk of contracting stroke as well.
- Yoghurts: This is a surprise entry, but you need to stay away from Yoghurt if you are looking forward to losing weight. Yoghurts come packed with sugar – which is one of the biggest vices in the world of weight loss.
- Gluten: It is important to steer clear of the Gluten rich processed foods at all costs. Gluten results in excessive bloating of the body and is an active ingredient of most pancakes, waffles, muffins as well as cereals. These foods are not only going to make you fat, but also sleepy.
Login to Add Comment
Ramsay Hunt Disease – Basic Overview Ramsay Hunt Disease, which is also known as Herpes Zoster Oticus occurs when a Shingles infection affects the facial nerve near the ears. Ramsay
What is the major barrier when you are trying to shed those few extra kilos? The answer is hunger! Contrary to popular beliefs, instead of eating less while you are dieting
Yes, the motto has been changed from an apple a day to an olive a day. And, considering the nutritional properties of Olives, I am sure that you are going to incorporate it into your
People often tend to be quite hard on themselves. Some people love to be their very own critics. However, but when you tell yourself a lot of negative things, in the longer run you start to believe
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy