From Feverish to Fantastic!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 27 November 2014 - 2:22 am IST
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you are going through that phase.
- When you are ill, make sure that your make up strategy is as simple as it can be. Avoid using deeper shades of lipstick and eyeshadow. Instead, opt for neutral shades or flesh shades.
- We recommend you to wear waterproof mascara over your upper lashes. The watery eyes tend to well up every time your sneeze. Avoid using eyeliner and use an eyeliner curler in order to open up your shrivelled eyes.
- Go for a hard to bulge foundation in order to go for a fresh look. Applying a little bit of bronzing powder is going to transform your complexion completely.
- Make sure that you carry along some quick tools such as anti reddening eye drops, concealer as well as an anti blemish powder in your handbag.
- Good hair are going to direct attention away from your face. Going in for a great grooming hack can also lighten up and freshen your face instantly. Blow drying your hair is going to make them look great and will make you feel much more confident about your look.