Home Remedies for Oily Hair
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 24 February 2015 - 1:26 am IST
Oily Hair is every girl’s living nightmare. It can lead to tangles and loss in the overall shine and luster of the hair. Also, oily hair is known to be less bouncy. However, there are many simple ways by which you can get rid of oily hair without it having to cost you much on your pocket. Here are some of the best home remedies which you can follow to get rid of oily hair:
- Washing down your hair is the best solution. Make sure you wash your hair everyday with a shampoo that is able to keep the hair clean and free of grease.
- While you are shampooing your hair, make sure that you rinse the hair properly. If any residue is left behind of the shampoo, it will only attract more dirt and oil.
- Make sure that you are using a shampoo which is based specifically for your oily hair. Since normal hair shampoos have a pH between 4.5 and 6.7, oily hair is going to need a shampoo beyond that pH limit.
- Aloe Vera Gel can work wonders on your hair. You can make your very own get by mixing a cup of mild shampoo with 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera Gel and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. This gel can be stored in the fridge for up to a week and is one of the best remedies for oily hair.
- While you are using your conditioner, make sure that you apply it only to the tips of your hair. Conditioners are not meant to be used for the scalp as they coat the hair around it.
- Avoid brushing your hair too much. The oils from the scalp usually tend to get distributed around the entire hair every time you use a hair brush.
- If you have an easy schedule to follow, you can sprinkle some baby powder around your hair and allow it to rest for five minutes. After this interval, you can comb your hair well. The powder is able to soak up all the excess oil and makes your hair look and smell good.
- Mix up 2 egg yolks and add a few drops of lemon and apply it to your wet hair. Rinse it off and you will notice a change.
Thanks for the posting :) I think it is great post about http://bestshampooforoilyhair.net/