Quick and Inexpensive Beauty Tricks
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 16 December 2014 - 5:55 am IST
The festive season is upon us and with the endless parties we have to attend, if you must go, you must go gorgeous! Take a look at our top quick and inexpensive beauty tricks in order to look parlor ready and naturally stunning!
- Refresh, don’t redo your makeup: Women wish if they had time to redo their makeup every time something fun came up. Instead of redoing your makeup, try going in for a quick fix at the end of the day. Lightly mist up your face with the help of a toner. Then pat it up with a tissue and dust on with a loose powder in order to obtain a finished look.
- It’s all in your eyes: Do you need to jazz up your look, but have only got a few minutes? Go for the eyes then! Doing a quick eye fix is known to elevate your entire look. Close your eyes and line up the eyeliner towards an upward angle. This can help you to create that swooped up line with your liner.
- Hair Tips and Tricks: Sometimes, a sudden invite to a party leaves you no time in order to shampoo and style your hair. A quick fix for greasy hair is to go in for a Dry Shampoo treatment, which works wonders!
- Use up your Vaseline: Vaseline, the common petroleum jelly can be applied around your nails before painting in order to wipe up the mistakes clean. Applying a little bit of Vaseline on your lips before you apply your lipstick is also known to provide a smooth and shiny matte look.
- Skip the expensive scrubs: Spa treatments can be very expensive and time consuming. In order to gain silky, smooth skin at home, try going for a homemade body scrub instead. Mix one part olive oil, two parts sugar or salt and then add a few drops of essential oils to make a scrub. Gently massage this scrub all over your arms and legs before you shower in order to get a beautiful look.
- Warm up your Foundation: According to makeup artists, when your winter foundation looks too light for your skin tone, try warming it up by applying a touch of gel bronzer to it. This is the best way in order to perk up your look.
Login to Add Comment
Omega-3 fatty acid or n-3 fats, is perhaps the only fat that you should not shy away from! It is one of the most talked about fatty acid in the recent years and is essential for the body in more wa
If you have been battling depression lately, do not despair. A research study has just found that nearly 30% of people all over the world are battling depression on an everyday basis. Depress
Fibromyalgia - Overview Fibromyalgia is better known as a disorder which is characterized with the musculoskeletal pain all over the body also accompanied by the fatigue and mood swings.
There are many things which are known to affect your eye health, from your diet patterns to exercise and even your make up! Are your habits sight friendly or not? Let’s take a look:
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Triple X Syndrome
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy