Streamlining Your Mornings!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 21 November 2014 - 4:30 pm IST
Being fashionable is great for a casual evening cocktail party, but it does not work in the corporate life! If you are going to be late every morning for work, your boss is surely going to notice and I am sure that is not something that you’re going to love! So, here are some quick strategies to streamline your mornings and getting to work at time:
- Prepare it all the night before: I am sure you must have heard about this a lot of times, but this actually works! You can save around an hour every morning by planning beforehand. Lay out the clothes that you plan to wear in the morning, go for a shower and blow dry your hair. Prepare your breakfast beforehand! Planning is going to save you a lot of time and effort.
- Get your complete sleep: Having your required eight hours of sleep every night is vital in order to function the next day. Go to bed for your sleep, rather than lying on the sofa in front of the TV. Try going to sleep at a same time every night in order to gain your restful sleep.
- Go Alarming: If you are not an early bird, set two alarms instead of one! Set one on your cell phone within easy reach and the other on an alarm clock across the room so that you have to get up eventually in order to turn it off.
- Get a Routine: It is essential to get a morning routine going. Keep on your schedule every day. Set down timings and boundaries for every task. Limit your activities and put everything in its place so that you don’t have to waste time looking for them. People often tend to misplace their keys and spend a substantial time looking for them every morning.
- Indulge in workplace activities: Take a portable breakfast with you. Pack along a fruit or some yoghurt with you and eat it at your desk for some work time refreshment!
Login to Add Comment
Thirty Five Reasons to Use Garlic: Garlic has been recommended by doctors all over the world as one of the best herbs. Garlic has so many beneficial ways in order to help your body to bec
Calcium: Calcium is known to be one of the most essential minerals required by humans. It is known to ease insomnia and thus helps to regulate the movement of the nutrients throughout the
Tuberculosis: Basic Overview Tuberculosis is a serious ailment and infection which affects your lungs. The bacterium which is responsible for causing Tuberculosis spreads from one person
Derived from research studies all over the world, here are some additions and subtractions for a healthier lifestyle. Additions: Whole Wheat
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Headaches and Migraines
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair