Top Questions to Ask Your Dermatologist
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 13 May 2015 - 1:05 pm IST
There is always room for improvement when it comes to the health of our skin. One of the worst things is when we go to our dermatologist and are rushed out of the office with all those burning questions that we had meant to ask still with us. So, we are here to help you out just in case when you next go to the doctor you would have all the questions right here with you. Here are some of the major questions that you should be asking your dermatologist the next time you should see them:
- How do I know if I am aging well or not
- What are the ways by which I can prevent Skin Cancer?
- Which is the best sunscreen which I should be using?
- What should I do in order to make myself look even better?
- How do I know if I am ready to use Botox or not?
- What are the causes behind the occurrence of acne?
- How often do I need to go in for the screening for Skin Cancer and it’s prevention?
- I have a dysplastic mole on my body, which is atypical and abnormal. What are the chances behind it turning into cancer?
- What can I incorporate into my diet in order to help my skin?
- How often should I be exfoliating my skin
- Which foods which I should be avoiding?
- What are the ingredients that could be upsetting my skin
- How often should I be getting my facial?
- What are the causes behind the occurrence of acne
- What kind of a moisturizer suits my skin best?
- What products are known not to hurt my skin
- How can I get rid of my scars on my skin
- What skin care products should I be using every day?
- What are the signs and symptoms of skin cancer? How often should I be getting my moles checked?
- What is the most important thing that I can do on my own in order to slow down the effect of aging on my skin?