Top Questions to Ask Your Gynecologist
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 13 May 2015 - 1:01 pm IST
A lot of women go through the phase of shying away from asking their gynecologist some of the most basic questions related to their health. It doesn’t matter if your question is a confession, a concern or even a simple question, it is very important to put it across to your doctor and get the correct answers for it. Here are some of the major questions that you shouldn’t shy away from asking your doctor:
- Why does having sex hurt?
- What are the reasons behind Vaginal Itching?
- I’m concerned about my Vaginal Odor – could it be an underlying syndrome for a Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- What causes the urine to leak out sometimes?
- What are the chances and probabilities of me going for a STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) Test?
- What are the reasons behind the hot flashes that I am experiencing – is it due to menopause, or some other reason?
- The skin around my vagina seems to have changed its color as well as texture – what are the reasons behind it? Should I be concerned?
- What are the reasons behind my painful periods?
- I am scared of suffering from Breast Cancer. Should I be going in for an examination for the same?
- Is it safe to have sex while I am on my period?
- How much daily vaginal discharge can be considered normal?
- Is it recommended to wait for some time to have sex when I have waxed my bikini area?
- I am never in a mood for sex. What could be the reasons behind this low libido of mine?
- Is there anything such as a Female Ejaculation or is it just a myth?
- It is safe to have sex while I am pregnant?
- What are the reasons behind tender nipples?
- What are the annual tests or screenings for which I should be going this year?
- What are the steps to do a self breast exam at home?
- Is bleeding after sex quite normal?
- My periods are never regular. They seem to have a mind of their own. Is it normal?
- What are the risks behind having Oral sex?
- I am experiencing a bump around my Vagina. Is it normal or it is something that I should be worried about?
- What are the reasons behind my spotting?
Thanks its a very usefull questions.