Ways to Beat Stress Instantly!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 04 September 2014 - 5:28 pm IST
After a harrowing week at work, have you been looking for ways to de-stress yourself? Stress is one of the major factors which cause us to snap in crucial times. So, let’s try to keep stress at bay with the help of these calming classics which are going to make you good to go!
- Get Up Early: Getting up 15 to 20 minutes before you normally do, is going to make you feel refreshed and less frazzled. You should take this time to concentrate on yourself. You should think about your goals or indulge in reading something inspirational.
- Clear out your junk: If you think you are suffering from a stressful week, then what would be the best option than de cluttering your closets? It has been proved that de cluttering helps to keep stress at bay. It helps you feel calmer than before and helps you to be emotionally organized.
- Trying Thought Diffusion: Thought Diffusions is the best way to indulge your mind in a meditative mindfulness. Not only it will sweep away all the stress causing factors, it will also instil in you a feeling of calmness.
- Diverting Your Mind: The best way to get rid of stress is to divert your mind away from it. Looking at funny things or funny videos is known to provide tranquillity to your mind and is going to trigger calming responses from the brain as well. This is going to decrease the anxiety and will be helping you to reduce the stress, naturally.
- Indulge in a Hobby: You should start working on a hobby which you find both tasteful and interesting. This is going to help you get back in touch with the creative you and is also going to have tremendous mental benefits.
- Breathing Exercises: Take a minute to breathe deeply and then let is all go slowly. These breathing exercises which are very simple to perform, can bring a sense of calm and can help you to relax even in the middle of most stressful situations. This technique is known as relaxation response in which the parasympathetic nervous system helps the body to calm and relax.
- Mental Thank You Notes: Cognitive Behavioural therapy has made leaps and strides in the field of stress management. In case your stress is getting worse, it is very useful to control your thoughts. Therefore, if you come across a stress causing factor, then the best way to deal with it is to look around and search for things that can provide you with happiness. This is going to provide you with a sense of gratitude and calmness.