Work On A Natural Blush
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 02 January 2015 - 4:05 am IST
Getting the right lip and cheek stain is the best way to stand out in a crowd. So, if you have been fussing on your blush for a long time now, check out some of our best tips in order to gain an amazing natural and fuss free blush instantly.
- Make sure that you skin is cleansed and moisturized well for a healthy glow. Try prepping your skin with a BB cream and use a concealer in order to hide down all your spots or blemishes. Try skipping the compact and the powder for a change.
- Line up your eyes with the help of an eye pencil and go as close to the lash line as you can. Try smudging this look with the help of a brush in order to soften your look. You can follow this up with an eyelash curler and can use a volumising mascara to enhance your look.
- There are many stains of blushes which are available in the market. Choose the one which suits your skin tone best. Usually, a red or rose tinted hue is known to work for most skin tones. Apply the stain with the help of a brush or with your fingertips on your cheeks. Try using it sparingly and use a foundation on top in order to tone it up a little bit and to make it look even more natural.
- Try dabbing some stain on your lips next. Make sure that you put some on the inner parts of your lips as well in order to gain an ombre effect (the one which shades from light to the dark). Clean up the sides in case you’ve made some mistakes.
- For your hair, try using large velcros and divide your hair into two chunky sections parting at the crown. This look works best with pre washed or with blow dried hair. You can also use a hairspray on the two sections before you proceed with your rollers.
- Lastly, make sure that you remove your Velcros and then apply a texturising spray in order to give your hair some volume and bounce. Scrunch the hair and part them to the side of your own choice. Try setting it with the help of a mild holding spray!
Login to Add Comment
You wash our hands before eating or handling food and tell your children to do so too, but have you ever wondered if the food you are eating is safe? Store bought fruits and vegetables are treated
Bulimia Nervosa - Overview Bulimia Nervosa, which is also known as Bulimia, is a very serious and life threatening eating disorder. Though this disease cannot be diagnosed on the basis of
Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) - Overview PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome) is known to consist of a wide variety of symptoms which can range from mood swings, fatigue, cravings to irritability
Phosphorus: Phosphorus, working in collaboration with Calcium roots for the formation of strong bones, teeth as well as nerve cells. Standing only second to Calcium, phosphorus is the sec
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Eating rice won't make you fat
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi