STRESS MANAGEMENTCreated On : April 8, 2016
Stress is a very common factor that every one of us feels at one phase of our lives or the other. Stress usually happens when we handle something which is more than we are used to on an everyday basis. When people feel stressed, the body responds back in return as if we are caught up in a dangerous situation.
When caught under a stressful condition, the hormone secretion increases, the heart beat increases and thus, the body generates a great amount of energy. This is often known as the fight and the flight situation in an everyday life.
Stress can be even helpful and useful for people. However, in case the stress happens for a longer duration of time, it can come out to have bad effects.
Stress has often been linked to situations such as headaches, stomach pains, back pains and even trouble sleeping. Stress can come out to weaken the immune system of the body. In case a person is already suffering from a tense situation, then stress can come out to worsen the condition of the patient. The work life, interpersonal relationships as well as school life of people can suffer to a great extent.
How Can You Handle Stress?
However, despite the above mentioned scenario, stress can easily be managed. In order to get stress under control, the following steps can be taken:
- Find out the root cause of the reason for your stress
- Look out for the ways that can be used in order to decrease the amount of stress
- Learn out better and healthy ways for relieving the stress as well as remove its harmful effects.Sometimes, people are often able to figure out the real cause of their stress. Stress can be attributed towards a major change in the lifestyle of people or the loss of someone who is dear to someone. However, it is very important for people to find out what is the real cause of their stress.Some of the below mentioned steps can be undertaken in order to keep the stress at bay:
- Every single person feels differently from the other person while coping up with a stressful situation. Psychiatrists feel that tracking of stress can help the patients to keep a tab on their stress management. When patients keep a tab on their stress, they are able to keep a note as to why they reacted towards a situation with a particular way.
- Measurement Of The Stressful Levels
- You need to learn new ways in order to keep a tab over your time management. In case you do that, then you can make a better schedule of your daily activities and keep those things in priority which mean a lot to you.
- Look for better ways to cope up with your stress. Look at the ways with which you have been dealing with stress in the past. Appreciate what can work out and what can’t.
- Make sure that you take good care of yourself under all situations. Make sure that you take plenty of rest and quit smoking.
- Alcohol consumption should be kept at bay
- Try out some new ways of thinking. In case you worry about the small things, then ensure that you can change that way of thinking.
- Speak up and try to open up your views and opinions. Talk about the needs that you have and voice your opinions. Getting a good communication going can go out and help you to feel and act in a thoughtful way.
- Ask for help when you need it. It has been known that people who have a strong network of family and friends can cope better with stress as compared to their counterparts.
- Sometimes, it can be felt that people find it’s too hard to deal with stress on their own. Therefore, talking to someone that you trust can really help you out.
Login to Add Comment
Getting rid of Leg Corns
Hey, I have been suffering from Leg Corns since so many years. and I want to get rid of t...
Having Maggi during Pregnancy
Hi All, I am 7 weeks pregnant. I would like to know whether it's safe to have Maggi durin...
Can varicocele ever be treated? Any varicocele success stories?
My teenage son has varicocele for the last 6 months and I hav...
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Eating rice won't make you fat
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits