10 Best Foods for Your Abs
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 17 September 2014 - 11:26 am IST
If you have a little more weight and a hanging tummy but are looking forward to gain those wonderfully looking abs, then do not despair! Here is a list of ten fibre rich foods which are known to help you attain a flat tummy like property!
- Nuts: Nuts are very high in monosaturated fats and are known to reduce the belly fat of a person. Therefore, it is recommended to try a handful of nuts, especially almonds as a morning or an afternoon snack.
- Mushrooms: There is a great link between weight reduction and Vitamin D. Vitamin D is known to help in aiding weight loss. Being exposed to UV Radiations of the sun, mushrooms are known to contain a very high level of Vitamin D. Mushrooms on being exposed to sunlight even for a second are known to increase the production of the Vitamin D more than hundred percent.
- Beans: Kidney beans, lima beans as well as white beans are known to make a person fat and bloated. However, the reality is that they help to burn the fat and help the person to develop the muscle. A vegetarian diet is known to be very effective in order to get rid of the belly fat as compared to their non vegetarian counterpart.
- Spinach: Remember the secret behind Popeye’s ripped body? It was a can full of spinach! Spinach is known to be very high in nutrients and low in calorie content. The fibre present in Spinach has proven to be a great source of Vitamin C, K, Iron, Potassium as well as magnesium.
- Seeds: Seeds such as Chia seeds, though may look very tiny are known to be the easiest way to incorporate fibre, proteins and Omega 3 fatty acids into your everyday diet!
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is one of the richest sources of Calcium and is known to help people lose more belly fat as compared to any other diets due to the presence of bacteria. These bacteria are known to help in the functioning of the digestive system effectively and tend to make you less bloat.
- Salmon: Salmon is considered to be the richest source of Omega 3 Fatty acids, which is known to boost up the metabolism of a person leading to the burning of the body fat faster.
- Raspberries: Berries such as raspberry, strawberries and blueberries are known to be very high in fibre which allows you to feel fuller for a longer duration of time. Berries are also a rich source of Vitamin C which boosts the immunity and clears up the skin.
- Avocado: Avocados are full of healthy monosaturated fats which are known to burn up the fats, provide instant energy and also stop that untimely hunger pangs!
- Lemon: Lastly, adding a dash of lemon to hot water or tea is known to have a soothing effect leading to the reduction of bloating. If you are prone to consuming aerated drinks, then adding lemon to them can help you put out on those unwanted calories!
Therefore, do not despair! Those wonderful abs which you have been dreaming of, a long time, can now be yours without a doubt! By incorporating these simple remedies, you too can shape up your body!
Login to Add Comment
People say that a wife’s instinct is usually right and if she suspects that her husband is having an affair, then there are high chances of it being true. However, there are a large percentag
Battling And Defeating Lung Cancer Lung Cancer is the one which affects lungs of the human body. Lungs are the two pairs of spongy organs in the chest which are known to help the person t
Alcoholism does not seem like much of a problem to a large number of people. However, deep down it plays a host towards the rising of major issues and problems in a person’s mental and physic
Knee Bursitis: Knee Bursitis is a condition which causes inflammation of the bursa around the knee joint. A Bursa is a small fluid filled sac which helps to reduce the friction and helps
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin