9 Ways to Look Beautiful Naturally
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 04 September 2014 - 12:27 pm IST
To all the ladies out there, you do not need beauty creams or chemicals to look beautiful! It’s all a matter of great choices coupled with some healthy ways. So, take a look at our top nine picks to regain back that natural beauty!
- Way to Radiant Skin: For gaining a bright and radiant complexion make sure that you slice a few grapes and rub them along the cut side onto your skin. Grapes are known to be natural exfoliatiors and are known to work wonders over the skin. To get rid of the blemishes over your skin, apply a mixture of arnica coupled with tea tree oil. This remedy has been well accepted over the centuries. If you wake up with puffy and tired eyes, use chilled eye cream over the corners of your eye. This helps to get rid of the excess amount of fluid which may have accumulated in the area.
- Moisturizers and Sun protection: It is recommended to stay fresh and protected by applying a moisturizer made from the black tea extract just before you wear your sunscreen. This tends to decrease the effect of the UV Radiations on the skin and prevents sunburn in most of the cases.
- Facial Masks: The effectiveness of the facial masks can be increased manifold by applying them in the shower where the steam is known to open up the pores, making it very easy for the ingredients to penetrate into the skin.
- Getting that Bronzed Look: Bronzed look is very much in fashion these days. However, you need not visit an expensive parlour to attain that. Mix a teaspoon of organic sunscreen with a pinch of mineral bronzer, blend it and apply it. Not only this look will be breathtaking, it will also be protective for your skin!
- Firm up that skin: Yoga experts have suggested that performing the ‘kiss the ceiling’ move every single day can help you to firm the jaw, neck as well as the throat. It is recommended to tilt the head slowly back, pucker up just as one would attempt to kiss the ceiling. Repeating this four times every day is known to help your firm up your skin.
- Treating the dry strands: Hair tend to dry out on their own during summers. Therefore, with the help of a hydrating mask which can be made easily with the help of olive oil, you can get rid of dry hair.
- Preserving the Hair Colour: You can easily preserve your hair colour by avoiding the usage of shampoos which are rich in sulphates. Shampoos containing sulphate tend to form a detergent base that can fade the colour of the hair and can make it brassy.
- Creating Tousled Waves: Rather than opting for a parlour made tousled wave hairstyle, it is best recommended to try it on your own. Dissolve a tablespoon of sea salt in a spray bottle which is filled with 8 ounces of warm spring water. In this, add a few drops of lavender oil. Shake this well and add it to your damp hair and then let it air dry, and voila! You have that parlour look!
- Preventing Hair Breakage: In order to prevent the breakage of your hair, make sure that you apply a strong, rich as well as protective styling cream before you use the hot straightening iron.
By following the above mentioned basic beauty regimens you will be able to gain that naturally beautifully look without using any chemicals or spending a great amount of money!
Login to Add Comment
Do you envy the beautiful locks of your colleague or the girl you meet on the elevator? Well, shiny and gorgeous hair is every girl’s dream. Fabulous hair can make or break a deal. Usually pe
Smoothies are trending well on the global lifestyle and health charts these days. They are the best sources to provide you with the much needed energy boost and on top of that, the
Bipolar Disorder - Basic Overview Bipolar Disorder is a mental disorder which often shows major characteristics like consistent shifts in the mood of a person as well as fluctuation
In one of the recent surveys conducted by Microsoft, it was found that around 73% of the respondents name that their keyboards and their mouse were the things that they touched the most throughout
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Triple X Syndrome
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy