9 Ways to Look Beautiful Naturally
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 04 September 2014 - 12:27 pm IST
To all the ladies out there, you do not need beauty creams or chemicals to look beautiful! It’s all a matter of great choices coupled with some healthy ways. So, take a look at our top nine picks to regain back that natural beauty!
- Way to Radiant Skin: For gaining a bright and radiant complexion make sure that you slice a few grapes and rub them along the cut side onto your skin. Grapes are known to be natural exfoliatiors and are known to work wonders over the skin. To get rid of the blemishes over your skin, apply a mixture of arnica coupled with tea tree oil. This remedy has been well accepted over the centuries. If you wake up with puffy and tired eyes, use chilled eye cream over the corners of your eye. This helps to get rid of the excess amount of fluid which may have accumulated in the area.
- Moisturizers and Sun protection: It is recommended to stay fresh and protected by applying a moisturizer made from the black tea extract just before you wear your sunscreen. This tends to decrease the effect of the UV Radiations on the skin and prevents sunburn in most of the cases.
- Facial Masks: The effectiveness of the facial masks can be increased manifold by applying them in the shower where the steam is known to open up the pores, making it very easy for the ingredients to penetrate into the skin.
- Getting that Bronzed Look: Bronzed look is very much in fashion these days. However, you need not visit an expensive parlour to attain that. Mix a teaspoon of organic sunscreen with a pinch of mineral bronzer, blend it and apply it. Not only this look will be breathtaking, it will also be protective for your skin!
- Firm up that skin: Yoga experts have suggested that performing the ‘kiss the ceiling’ move every single day can help you to firm the jaw, neck as well as the throat. It is recommended to tilt the head slowly back, pucker up just as one would attempt to kiss the ceiling. Repeating this four times every day is known to help your firm up your skin.
- Treating the dry strands: Hair tend to dry out on their own during summers. Therefore, with the help of a hydrating mask which can be made easily with the help of olive oil, you can get rid of dry hair.
- Preserving the Hair Colour: You can easily preserve your hair colour by avoiding the usage of shampoos which are rich in sulphates. Shampoos containing sulphate tend to form a detergent base that can fade the colour of the hair and can make it brassy.
- Creating Tousled Waves: Rather than opting for a parlour made tousled wave hairstyle, it is best recommended to try it on your own. Dissolve a tablespoon of sea salt in a spray bottle which is filled with 8 ounces of warm spring water. In this, add a few drops of lavender oil. Shake this well and add it to your damp hair and then let it air dry, and voila! You have that parlour look!
- Preventing Hair Breakage: In order to prevent the breakage of your hair, make sure that you apply a strong, rich as well as protective styling cream before you use the hot straightening iron.
By following the above mentioned basic beauty regimens you will be able to gain that naturally beautifully look without using any chemicals or spending a great amount of money!
Login to Add Comment
Your hair defines you. Hair is one asset that can make or break our confidence. That is why when we notice the first signs of grey hair, we start feeling old and less attractive. How
Breaking Stereotypes Regarding Autism: Autism all over the world has emerged to be known as a complex developmental disability. According to the experts, it is known that during the first
Vitamin B5- Pantothenic Acid : Overview Vitamin B5, which is also known as Pantothenic Acid can be easily derived from both plants and animals easily. Meats, grains,
It’s getting colder and the winters are just here. Your immunity may be going low. So, now is the right time to know how you and your family can escape disease causing germs and bugs in your
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Headaches and Migraines
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads