Absolute Computer Comfort
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 08 January 2015 - 9:04 am IST
In one of the recent surveys conducted by Microsoft, it was found that around 73% of the respondents name that their keyboards and their mouse were the things that they touched the most throughout the day. Almost half of the respondents said that they experienced discomfort in using their computers. If you spend most of your day in front of your computer, try using some of these ways in order to make yourself more comfortable:
- Try adjusting your chair so that your feet touch the ground firmly and are not left hanging in the mid air.
- Set your Keyboard at the height of your elbow. Often, people experience most discomfort in their shoulders or their neck as compared to their hands or their wrists. If your work desk is too high for you, you tend to hold up your arms up over the desk. This results in an extra load on your shoulders, straining them.
- Avoid extreme reaches: If your mouse is too far away, your shoulder tends to be rotated when you use it.
- Look out for products which have been designed for comfort such as a padded wrist rest or a mouse that fits down in your relaxed posture of the hand.
- Don’t ignore any minor discomfort. Any minor misalignment can add up to a future problem.
Login to Add Comment
Vitamin B1 : Overview Vitamin B1, which is also known commonly as Thiamin, is known as a kind of B- complex vitamin. Commonly, Vitamin B1 is found in all variety of foods in adequate amou
When the Chinese worked up on a brewing cup of tea centuries ago, little did they know that the benefits of tea would move beyond drinking it! Though tea has emerged as one of the most popular beve
Happy New Year! Now that the New Year 2015 has dawned upon us and we are nearing the end of the festive holiday season, it is time to get back to our normal, hectic life. And a recent study has sug
As we tend to age, we become more prone to accidents and falling down. Elderly people are at a higher risk of falling down, owing to their poor eyesight, increased heart problems, muscle weaknesses
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Headaches and Migraines
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads