Absolute Computer Comfort
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 08 January 2015 - 9:04 am IST
In one of the recent surveys conducted by Microsoft, it was found that around 73% of the respondents name that their keyboards and their mouse were the things that they touched the most throughout the day. Almost half of the respondents said that they experienced discomfort in using their computers. If you spend most of your day in front of your computer, try using some of these ways in order to make yourself more comfortable:
- Try adjusting your chair so that your feet touch the ground firmly and are not left hanging in the mid air.
- Set your Keyboard at the height of your elbow. Often, people experience most discomfort in their shoulders or their neck as compared to their hands or their wrists. If your work desk is too high for you, you tend to hold up your arms up over the desk. This results in an extra load on your shoulders, straining them.
- Avoid extreme reaches: If your mouse is too far away, your shoulder tends to be rotated when you use it.
- Look out for products which have been designed for comfort such as a padded wrist rest or a mouse that fits down in your relaxed posture of the hand.
- Don’t ignore any minor discomfort. Any minor misalignment can add up to a future problem.
Login to Add Comment
Ask any expert all over the world about the most contributing factor towards a healthy exercise regimen, and they will be pointing out water as the major roadblock. Water is one of
Around 50 million people all over the world suffer from auto Immune diseases. An autoimmune disease is the one which develops when the immune system of the body, which is responsible for de
Potassium: Potassium and the growth and maintenance of body go hand in hand. This mineral has emerged to be one of the most vital one in order to maintain the water balance of the c
More and more people are working from home these days. However, research from two major British Universities have shown that people who work from home are at least as prone to stress as the other r
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
Triple X Syndrome
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Headaches and Migraines
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects