Absolute Computer Comfort
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 08 January 2015 - 9:04 am IST
In one of the recent surveys conducted by Microsoft, it was found that around 73% of the respondents name that their keyboards and their mouse were the things that they touched the most throughout the day. Almost half of the respondents said that they experienced discomfort in using their computers. If you spend most of your day in front of your computer, try using some of these ways in order to make yourself more comfortable:
- Try adjusting your chair so that your feet touch the ground firmly and are not left hanging in the mid air.
- Set your Keyboard at the height of your elbow. Often, people experience most discomfort in their shoulders or their neck as compared to their hands or their wrists. If your work desk is too high for you, you tend to hold up your arms up over the desk. This results in an extra load on your shoulders, straining them.
- Avoid extreme reaches: If your mouse is too far away, your shoulder tends to be rotated when you use it.
- Look out for products which have been designed for comfort such as a padded wrist rest or a mouse that fits down in your relaxed posture of the hand.
- Don’t ignore any minor discomfort. Any minor misalignment can add up to a future problem.
Login to Add Comment
As kids, we all wanted to own a bicycle. We used to ride them all the way to the school and owning a bicycle was a novelty. However, with the passage of time, our priorities have changed entirely.
Pregnancy is a very crucial stage in every woman’s life. Therefore, if you have been trying to conceive, it is very important to keep a tab on the food choices that you make. There have been
So, you have been dealing with stress lately? Have you been taking those anti depression pills? That is a complete no! Nature holds the keys to the best stress busters which may also appeal to your
Not everyone has a taste for water; however we need to make sure that our body is continuing functioning properly. If you want to drink more water, but are not too crazy about the taste of it, here
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair