Absolute Computer Comfort
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 08 January 2015 - 9:04 am IST
In one of the recent surveys conducted by Microsoft, it was found that around 73% of the respondents name that their keyboards and their mouse were the things that they touched the most throughout the day. Almost half of the respondents said that they experienced discomfort in using their computers. If you spend most of your day in front of your computer, try using some of these ways in order to make yourself more comfortable:
- Try adjusting your chair so that your feet touch the ground firmly and are not left hanging in the mid air.
- Set your Keyboard at the height of your elbow. Often, people experience most discomfort in their shoulders or their neck as compared to their hands or their wrists. If your work desk is too high for you, you tend to hold up your arms up over the desk. This results in an extra load on your shoulders, straining them.
- Avoid extreme reaches: If your mouse is too far away, your shoulder tends to be rotated when you use it.
- Look out for products which have been designed for comfort such as a padded wrist rest or a mouse that fits down in your relaxed posture of the hand.
- Don’t ignore any minor discomfort. Any minor misalignment can add up to a future problem.
Login to Add Comment
Obesity – Overview Obesity was earlier known to be a condition though to attack people from a higher economic index. However, in today’s world, it has proved
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Basic Overview Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is known to be a complicated disorder which results in extreme fatigue, which cannot be underlined by any medical conditi
Zollinger- Ellison Syndrome: Basic Overview Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome is a very complex condition which leads to the creation of either one or many tumours inside the pancreas and the up
Dancing Shows are the new trend on the social media and television. From Dancing with the Stars to Dirty Dancing, dancing is dominating the world of reality television. However, it
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Headaches and Migraines
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health