Amazing Benefits of Amla
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:02 pm IST
Amla is one of nature’s best gifts to humankind. It has been recommended as the number one natural practitioner and comes complete with nourishing and rejuvenation powers.
So, here are the ten major reasons why you should be including Amla in your everyday diet from now on:
- Powerhouse of Vitamin C: Amla is a very rich source of Vitamin C and it contains a much higher amount of Vitamin C as compared to citrus fruits.
- Amla is a vital food source which helps us to boost and enhance our immunity manifold.
- Rich source of Antioxidants: Amla contains antioxidants which are helpful in order to fight against free radicals. Free radicals are quite harmful and can damage the healthy cells leading to cancer and other diseases.
- Amla is a rich source to reduce the inflammation around the ankles and other swollen areas.
- Amla is a great herb which helps to aid the digestion process and helps the body to assimilate as well as absorb the nutrients from our food. Amla is also beneficial in order to get rid of acidity.
- Amla is known to strengthen the liver, thereby helping the body to flush out the toxins accumulated within the body.
- Amla is also a great herb which clears out our urinary system making it easy for the kidneys to flush out the toxins without over stimulating the organs.
- Amla is great for the skin as well. Anyone suffering from skin blemishes or acne can help detoxify their skin by consuming Amla.
- Boosts the hair health: Since Amla is great for the digestive system, it is easier for our bodies to absorb the calcium found in the food, resulting in the production of healthier hair. Amla is beneficial for preserving the natural hair color as well as minimizing the hair loss.
- Getting rid of Menstrual Cramps: Amla can be taken periodically in order to get rid of menstrual cramps. It is recommended to take Amla on a regular basis for women who complain from this problem.
Login to Add Comment
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Basic Overview Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is known to be a complicated disorder which results in extreme fatigue, which cannot be underlined by any medical conditi
Wheat Allergy – Basic Overview Wheat Allergy – as is suggestive from the name is an allergic reaction which occurs to foods containing wheat. People suffering from Wheat Aller
Diabetes is known to be a disease which hampers our chances to choose from a variety of food items. People suffering from Diabetes often complain of the narrow choices that they have while choosing
You might have seen people around you remark as to how well meditation is treating them and how well they are able to concentrate after meditation. Many beginners find it very hard to start meditat
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin