Amazing Benefits of Amla
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:02 pm IST
Amla is one of nature’s best gifts to humankind. It has been recommended as the number one natural practitioner and comes complete with nourishing and rejuvenation powers.
So, here are the ten major reasons why you should be including Amla in your everyday diet from now on:
- Powerhouse of Vitamin C: Amla is a very rich source of Vitamin C and it contains a much higher amount of Vitamin C as compared to citrus fruits.
- Amla is a vital food source which helps us to boost and enhance our immunity manifold.
- Rich source of Antioxidants: Amla contains antioxidants which are helpful in order to fight against free radicals. Free radicals are quite harmful and can damage the healthy cells leading to cancer and other diseases.
- Amla is a rich source to reduce the inflammation around the ankles and other swollen areas.
- Amla is a great herb which helps to aid the digestion process and helps the body to assimilate as well as absorb the nutrients from our food. Amla is also beneficial in order to get rid of acidity.
- Amla is known to strengthen the liver, thereby helping the body to flush out the toxins accumulated within the body.
- Amla is also a great herb which clears out our urinary system making it easy for the kidneys to flush out the toxins without over stimulating the organs.
- Amla is great for the skin as well. Anyone suffering from skin blemishes or acne can help detoxify their skin by consuming Amla.
- Boosts the hair health: Since Amla is great for the digestive system, it is easier for our bodies to absorb the calcium found in the food, resulting in the production of healthier hair. Amla is beneficial for preserving the natural hair color as well as minimizing the hair loss.
- Getting rid of Menstrual Cramps: Amla can be taken periodically in order to get rid of menstrual cramps. It is recommended to take Amla on a regular basis for women who complain from this problem.
Login to Add Comment
After viewing the television ad about the importance of iodine and sodium in our everyday food, it does not seem that too much sodium could prove to be a bad thing for us. However
It happens to the best of us. We come across people who are so mean and difficult that we wonder how not to retaliate back. Mean bosses, uncooperative co-workers, whiny friends…., the list i
Your posture is not all about how you look. It also tends to have a major impact on how you feel and on what you do. Yes, surprising it may sound but your posture can have a real impact on the way
Do you remember that famous adage which used to adorn our school walls during childhood? ‘Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise’! Yes, this same
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Eating rice won't make you fat
Headaches and Migraines
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?