Amazing Benefits of Amla
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:02 pm IST
Amla is one of nature’s best gifts to humankind. It has been recommended as the number one natural practitioner and comes complete with nourishing and rejuvenation powers.
So, here are the ten major reasons why you should be including Amla in your everyday diet from now on:
- Powerhouse of Vitamin C: Amla is a very rich source of Vitamin C and it contains a much higher amount of Vitamin C as compared to citrus fruits.
- Amla is a vital food source which helps us to boost and enhance our immunity manifold.
- Rich source of Antioxidants: Amla contains antioxidants which are helpful in order to fight against free radicals. Free radicals are quite harmful and can damage the healthy cells leading to cancer and other diseases.
- Amla is a rich source to reduce the inflammation around the ankles and other swollen areas.
- Amla is a great herb which helps to aid the digestion process and helps the body to assimilate as well as absorb the nutrients from our food. Amla is also beneficial in order to get rid of acidity.
- Amla is known to strengthen the liver, thereby helping the body to flush out the toxins accumulated within the body.
- Amla is also a great herb which clears out our urinary system making it easy for the kidneys to flush out the toxins without over stimulating the organs.
- Amla is great for the skin as well. Anyone suffering from skin blemishes or acne can help detoxify their skin by consuming Amla.
- Boosts the hair health: Since Amla is great for the digestive system, it is easier for our bodies to absorb the calcium found in the food, resulting in the production of healthier hair. Amla is beneficial for preserving the natural hair color as well as minimizing the hair loss.
- Getting rid of Menstrual Cramps: Amla can be taken periodically in order to get rid of menstrual cramps. It is recommended to take Amla on a regular basis for women who complain from this problem.
Login to Add Comment
Steam cooking is the simplest way towards healthy eating and cooking. You may be working out in gyms or dieting your way through life, but if you end up consuming oily and fried f
HeatStroke - Overview Summers in India can be ruthless and quite intolerable. The cases of people suffering from Heatstroke tend to increase drastically with the overbearing temperature.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a condition which affects the large intestine (Colon) of the affected people. Cramping, abdominal pains, constipatio
People often tend to be quite hard on themselves. Some people love to be their very own critics. However, but when you tell yourself a lot of negative things, in the longer run you start to believe
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin