Amazing Benefits of Amla
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:02 pm IST
Amla is one of nature’s best gifts to humankind. It has been recommended as the number one natural practitioner and comes complete with nourishing and rejuvenation powers.
So, here are the ten major reasons why you should be including Amla in your everyday diet from now on:
- Powerhouse of Vitamin C: Amla is a very rich source of Vitamin C and it contains a much higher amount of Vitamin C as compared to citrus fruits.
- Amla is a vital food source which helps us to boost and enhance our immunity manifold.
- Rich source of Antioxidants: Amla contains antioxidants which are helpful in order to fight against free radicals. Free radicals are quite harmful and can damage the healthy cells leading to cancer and other diseases.
- Amla is a rich source to reduce the inflammation around the ankles and other swollen areas.
- Amla is a great herb which helps to aid the digestion process and helps the body to assimilate as well as absorb the nutrients from our food. Amla is also beneficial in order to get rid of acidity.
- Amla is known to strengthen the liver, thereby helping the body to flush out the toxins accumulated within the body.
- Amla is also a great herb which clears out our urinary system making it easy for the kidneys to flush out the toxins without over stimulating the organs.
- Amla is great for the skin as well. Anyone suffering from skin blemishes or acne can help detoxify their skin by consuming Amla.
- Boosts the hair health: Since Amla is great for the digestive system, it is easier for our bodies to absorb the calcium found in the food, resulting in the production of healthier hair. Amla is beneficial for preserving the natural hair color as well as minimizing the hair loss.
- Getting rid of Menstrual Cramps: Amla can be taken periodically in order to get rid of menstrual cramps. It is recommended to take Amla on a regular basis for women who complain from this problem.
Login to Add Comment
Omega-3 fatty acid or n-3 fats, is perhaps the only fat that you should not shy away from! It is one of the most talked about fatty acid in the recent years and is essential for the body in more wa
Vertigo and Dizziness - Overview Vertigo and Dizziness are known to occur when there is a conflict between the signals that are sent to the brain by the balance as well as the position se
Sodium: Sodium is one of the major components of our everyday diet. Table salt (Sodium Chloride) is the major source of Sodium for humans. This mineral is known to control the blood press
New Year is soon approaching and I am sure that many of you might be resolving to quit smoking. However, it is very difficult to keep up that promise for a long time. Smoking is one of the leading
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Triple X Syndrome
Headaches and Migraines
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms