Amazing Health Benefits of Tequila
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 19 June 2015 - 5:13 pm IST
Though it might be hard to believe for some, but Tequila is actually known to be quite good for your health. Leave behind the reason that it does not leave any hangover to deal with, but Tequila is also known widely all over the world for its range of health benefits to the people who drink it religiously. Take a look at the top benefits of this drink:
- Leaves No Hangover: Tequila- when taken in a neat and unadulterated form does not leave you with a hangover to nurse. You may go through a hung over feeling if it has been watered down, but when taken in a pure 100% agave form, you need not worry about the morning headache to deal with!
- It’s friendly to your Digestive System: Did you know that drinking tequila helps your digestive system to absorb Calcium in a better way? It also helps to keep your bones healthy and strong all the time. Tequila is also known to regulate the absorption of fat in your intestines. So, if you want a healthy and a happy digestive system, a shot of tequila is not going to hurt you a bit.
- It’s Diabetes Friendly: A lot of alcohols are known to negatively impact people who are suffering from Diabetes, but Tequila is not one of them. On the contrary, doctors believe that tequila is much better for people suffering from Diabetes as compared to other spirits. Since tequila contains far less of a sugar content as compared to other drinks, it has a less impact on the blood sugar.
- Helps to fight against Cholesterol: Tequila also helps your body to break down the fat in your food and makes it much easier for the fat to be absorbed in your body. The fat break down process makes it very easy for your body to process and eliminate the far and reduces your overall levels of LDL Cholesterol.
- Deals with Pain: In ancient Mexico, tequila was often considered to be an optimum remedy for people who are suffering from aches and pains. Research studies have also proven that Tequila works as an effective pain reliever. Not only does the drink help to dilate the blood vessels within the body, but also helps people to deal with tension, strains and even minor headaches.
- Prevents Colds and Coughs: Often, a drink made from lime juice, tequila and agave nectar was prescribed to people suffering from coughs and cold in ancient Mexico. The mixture of Vitamin C as well as agave Nectar is known to help fend off against cold, helps to relieve the soreness of the throat as well as reduces the amount of bacteria found in the intestines.
- Helps to aid in the weight loss: It might be well known that alcohol does not help in the weight loss program, but taking a shot of tequila sure helps you to aid your weight loss regime. Tequila, by helping your body to absorb calcium, helps to burn the excessive amount of fat. The more calcium you’ll have, the more fat are you going to burn in the longer run! So, take a shot and lose that weight!
Login to Add Comment
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Eating rice won't make you fat
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects