Basics to Beautiful Hair
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 27 February 2015 - 2:03 pm IST
Having beautiful hair requires good basic care followed by good products. Here and there come along the little extras to do your hair good.
- Make sure that your visit a stylist after every six months.
- Invest in some good shampoos and conditioners.
- Lack of proteins often lead to dry and dull hair. Try including oily fish, eggs and other dairy products in your diet for naturally shiny hair. Try drinking plenty of water.
Damaged hair tips and split ends often lose more proteins as compared to the roots. Here are some things which you can practice:
- Use a shampoo which can repair and seal every strand of hair in order to prevent the loss of protein
- Prevent future split ends
- Use a conditioner – it helps you to lock the moisture well within the hair and prevents any tangles. Apply it to the ends and then comb your hair before rinsing off your hair with a wide toothed comb. Use a conditioner which can match up to your shampoo for best results.
Damp hair is even more vulnerable. Towels dry your hair gently after washing them and leave it to dry in the fresh air. Avoid going to bed with damp hair. If you apply an after shower hair care product, make sure that it is able to penetrate your hair even better and put it on towel dried hair and wrap a warm damp towel around it for better results.
Brush or comb your hair twice a day. In case you have mid length or long hair, you need to choose a brush that has a soft rubber base. The finer your hair, the more natural the bristles should be. For short hair, try using a wide toothed comb or a small brush. Do not use accessories constantly as hairpins and hair bands which are too tight and break off your hair. Do not forget to wash your brush or comb after every couple of weeks.
If you have long hair, plait it loosely before you go to bed. This way, your hair won’t get messy and won’t be tangled when you wake up.
Just before you go to bed, apply a leave in conditioner to the ends. Wash off as soon as you get up in the morning. Also, don’t forget to wash your pillowcases regularly.
Login to Add Comment
With the increasing divorce rates and breakup’s every day, it seems like Long Distance Relationships have started gaining a wider acceptability all over the world. However, i
Culinary Scientists and food experts from all over the world bring you some of the most delightful tips in order to make your food choices not only healthy, but nutritious at the same time. They re
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways! Marriage – a social institution which is known to survive the test of the time and give us many challenges throughout the period of our asso
Travelling with pets is becoming one of the most popular trends these days. With today’s cats and dogs which are being introduced to pet friendly airlines, it is very crucial to know some of
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Triple X Syndrome
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Eating rice won't make you fat
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair