Basics to Beautiful Hair
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 27 February 2015 - 2:03 pm IST
Having beautiful hair requires good basic care followed by good products. Here and there come along the little extras to do your hair good.
- Make sure that your visit a stylist after every six months.
- Invest in some good shampoos and conditioners.
- Lack of proteins often lead to dry and dull hair. Try including oily fish, eggs and other dairy products in your diet for naturally shiny hair. Try drinking plenty of water.
Damaged hair tips and split ends often lose more proteins as compared to the roots. Here are some things which you can practice:
- Use a shampoo which can repair and seal every strand of hair in order to prevent the loss of protein
- Prevent future split ends
- Use a conditioner – it helps you to lock the moisture well within the hair and prevents any tangles. Apply it to the ends and then comb your hair before rinsing off your hair with a wide toothed comb. Use a conditioner which can match up to your shampoo for best results.
Damp hair is even more vulnerable. Towels dry your hair gently after washing them and leave it to dry in the fresh air. Avoid going to bed with damp hair. If you apply an after shower hair care product, make sure that it is able to penetrate your hair even better and put it on towel dried hair and wrap a warm damp towel around it for better results.
Brush or comb your hair twice a day. In case you have mid length or long hair, you need to choose a brush that has a soft rubber base. The finer your hair, the more natural the bristles should be. For short hair, try using a wide toothed comb or a small brush. Do not use accessories constantly as hairpins and hair bands which are too tight and break off your hair. Do not forget to wash your brush or comb after every couple of weeks.
If you have long hair, plait it loosely before you go to bed. This way, your hair won’t get messy and won’t be tangled when you wake up.
Just before you go to bed, apply a leave in conditioner to the ends. Wash off as soon as you get up in the morning. Also, don’t forget to wash your pillowcases regularly.
Login to Add Comment
With the increasing divorce rates and breakup’s every day, it seems like Long Distance Relationships have started gaining a wider acceptability all over the world. However, i
Aloe Vera is a common medicinal plant which grows in almost all the homes. Though the plant is known for its skin radiance and beauty enhancing values, it is a lesser known fact that Aloe Vera can
This one is for the ladies! Have you been waiting to jump back into the game and want to know the rules by which the world is playing by? Take a look at some of our best dating tips which are going
Though exercises are known to increase the blood supply to your muscles as well as your scalp, certain dietary changes are known to work wonders to make sure that you have breathtakingly beautiful
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women