Boost Up Your Sex Drive
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 09 December 2014 - 10:21 pm IST
Movies and real life are things which are poles apart. In movies, all it takes to enhance one’s sex drive is to light some scented candles or to slip into sexy lingerie. However, in real life, after a hard day’s work, the last thing you need is to be work hard at making the mood just right. So, here are some simple ways to boost up your libido and get things going:
- Enhance Your Senses: A keen sense sets things right for the womenfolk. It has been proved that women who focus more on what they see, feel or smell are at a higher chance of being aroused as compared to men. Keep a tab on what you eat throughout the day. Practice living in the moment and getting in tune with your emotions.
- Get the conversation going: It’s understood that once getting back from work you need to discuss the daily activity with your other half. However, it is also important to steer the conversation into the right direction in order to get things going. Casual flirting, texting throughout the day or talking about your previous sexual encounters can steer the conversation into the right direction and can get you going.
- Steer Clear of the Stereotypes: Stereotypes are just too mainstream. Who said that only putting on sexy lingerie is going to put him into the mood? It is important to feel sexy, rather than looking sexy. Don something which is comfortable as well as sensual, such as your casual silk shirt. Sensuality is a part of you, not of what you wear.
- Put your Heart in it: Feeling confident is the key to get things going perfectly. The more we work on it, the desirable we are going to feel. Women with a higher self esteem have a greater sex drive as compared to their counterparts.
- Look at your partner: Yes, looking is a part of the deal. It has been proven that looking at a favorite photo of your partner for 30 seconds can trigger your brain to produce Dopamine – the libido stimulating hormone.
- Hugging: On an average, people hug for 3-4 seconds. However, a study has proved that hugging your partner for 20 seconds or more can increase the levels of oxytocin. Touching each other produces feeling of deep attachment and leads to fueling the sexual desire in your partner. So, it never hurts to linger on for a little more time. Be it a kiss, a hug or touching his arm, every bit is going to help you.
Login to Add Comment
Happiness is just a state of mind. However, researchers have been able to find out some ways via which connections between couples can move from good to great! Take a look at our best chosen ways v
Epilepsy - Overview Brain has emerged out to be the master computer which governs the running of all the systems of our human body. Therefore, all the functions of
Vitamin B5- Pantothenic Acid : Overview Vitamin B5, which is also known as Pantothenic Acid can be easily derived from both plants and animals easily. Meats, grains,
Christmas and New Years are knocking on the door. For people who are in a relationship, it is about time to start thinking about prospective gifts for their women! Though women sec
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair