Boost Up Your Sex Drive
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 09 December 2014 - 10:21 pm IST
Movies and real life are things which are poles apart. In movies, all it takes to enhance one’s sex drive is to light some scented candles or to slip into sexy lingerie. However, in real life, after a hard day’s work, the last thing you need is to be work hard at making the mood just right. So, here are some simple ways to boost up your libido and get things going:
- Enhance Your Senses: A keen sense sets things right for the womenfolk. It has been proved that women who focus more on what they see, feel or smell are at a higher chance of being aroused as compared to men. Keep a tab on what you eat throughout the day. Practice living in the moment and getting in tune with your emotions.
- Get the conversation going: It’s understood that once getting back from work you need to discuss the daily activity with your other half. However, it is also important to steer the conversation into the right direction in order to get things going. Casual flirting, texting throughout the day or talking about your previous sexual encounters can steer the conversation into the right direction and can get you going.
- Steer Clear of the Stereotypes: Stereotypes are just too mainstream. Who said that only putting on sexy lingerie is going to put him into the mood? It is important to feel sexy, rather than looking sexy. Don something which is comfortable as well as sensual, such as your casual silk shirt. Sensuality is a part of you, not of what you wear.
- Put your Heart in it: Feeling confident is the key to get things going perfectly. The more we work on it, the desirable we are going to feel. Women with a higher self esteem have a greater sex drive as compared to their counterparts.
- Look at your partner: Yes, looking is a part of the deal. It has been proven that looking at a favorite photo of your partner for 30 seconds can trigger your brain to produce Dopamine – the libido stimulating hormone.
- Hugging: On an average, people hug for 3-4 seconds. However, a study has proved that hugging your partner for 20 seconds or more can increase the levels of oxytocin. Touching each other produces feeling of deep attachment and leads to fueling the sexual desire in your partner. So, it never hurts to linger on for a little more time. Be it a kiss, a hug or touching his arm, every bit is going to help you.
Login to Add Comment
Anaemia - Overview Anemia has widely emerged out to be known as the condition in which the human body comes to lack the RBC’s (Red Blood Cells), thereby decreasing the amount of hem
Do not be tempted by the endless array of pricey cosmetics which are available all over the world. These lotions and procedures tend to often promise you with younger looking and bea
Meditation has proved one of the most famous and beneficial forms of relaxation and learning to focus. However, there are a lot of misconceptions and myths which have been associated with meditatio
In most of the cases it is okay if you indulge in sexual intercourse during the course of your pregnancy. Assuming that you do not suffer from any kinds of complications, having sex does not pose a
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Eating rice won't make you fat
Triple X Syndrome
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll