Coconut Water : Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 02 June 2015 - 10:28 am IST
Make Coconut Water as a Part of Your Regime
Summers can be pretty unbeatable. However, when you have a nourishing, fat free drink in your hand, summers can be pretty easy to beat. So, while you are on the lookout for the most refreshing drinks, I would suggest coconut water to you. It is the best natural drink which is loaded with potassium and is a rich hydrator.
So, take a look at the top reasons why you should be incorporating Coconut water in your everyday regime:
- Rich Source of Nutrients: Coconut water is very rich in enzymes such as catalase, diastase, peroxidise as well as RNA Polymerases. Also, coconut water is a very good source of Vitamin B complex as well as riboflavin, niacin as well as folates. Coconut water is needed to in order to keep the body hydrated and thereby reduce the hunger as well as food cravings. Consuming coconut water on an everyday basis also helps to body to flush the toxins and lose the weight faster than before.
- Preventing Dehydration: Coconut water is known to refuel as well as rehydrate the fluid levels of the body and refill the potassium content to maintain an optimum water pressure amongst the cells and the blood.
- Fuelling the brain and the muscles: Due to the excessive amount of electrolytes present in the coconut, the nervous system is benefited. The nerve transmission is improved greatly and the cramps and muscular spasms are reduced greatly.
- Healthy Heart and Kidneys: Consuming Coconut water can reduce the risk of hypertension and strokes. The risk for the development of kidney stones is also reduced drastically.
- Anti Aging: The cytokinins that are present in Coconut water prevent the cells from aging.
- Helps in Digestion: Coconut water improves the digestion as well as the metabolism of the person with the help of the bioactive enzymes. The absorption of the food is efficiently increased and the drink is also known to soothe the intestinal pains and spasms.
- Provides the essential electrolytes: Coconut water abundantly contains sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium as well as potassium. The positive ions which are present in Coconut water are the ones which regulate the working of the muscles, balance the fluids as well as maintain the electrical potential in the cells.
- Improving of the Immune System: Lauric Acid present in coconut water is anti fungal, anti bacterial as well as anti viral. This helps to boost the immune system as well as helps in the eradication of the intestinal worms as well as candida.
So, dump all that carbonated drinks that you have been consuming and pick up nature’s most nutritious drink for the maximum benefits.
Login to Add Comment
Often majority of women tend to become pregnant effortlessly, however, there are others for whom this process takes some time. The reason for this delay in getting pregnant is stil
Discontinuing the Habit: Bed Wetting: There have been instances of children growing up to the age of seven and more, and still indulging in bed wetting. Parents are plagued and children a
Tuberculosis: Basic Overview Tuberculosis is a serious ailment and infection which affects your lungs. The bacterium which is responsible for causing Tuberculosis spreads from one person
Ashwagandha is known all over the world by different names. However, the plant, its roots and its berries are used all over in the production of medicines. The plant has a lot of uses and is also u
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Triple X Syndrome
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms