Coconut Water : Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 02 June 2015 - 10:28 am IST
Make Coconut Water as a Part of Your Regime
Summers can be pretty unbeatable. However, when you have a nourishing, fat free drink in your hand, summers can be pretty easy to beat. So, while you are on the lookout for the most refreshing drinks, I would suggest coconut water to you. It is the best natural drink which is loaded with potassium and is a rich hydrator.
So, take a look at the top reasons why you should be incorporating Coconut water in your everyday regime:
- Rich Source of Nutrients: Coconut water is very rich in enzymes such as catalase, diastase, peroxidise as well as RNA Polymerases. Also, coconut water is a very good source of Vitamin B complex as well as riboflavin, niacin as well as folates. Coconut water is needed to in order to keep the body hydrated and thereby reduce the hunger as well as food cravings. Consuming coconut water on an everyday basis also helps to body to flush the toxins and lose the weight faster than before.
- Preventing Dehydration: Coconut water is known to refuel as well as rehydrate the fluid levels of the body and refill the potassium content to maintain an optimum water pressure amongst the cells and the blood.
- Fuelling the brain and the muscles: Due to the excessive amount of electrolytes present in the coconut, the nervous system is benefited. The nerve transmission is improved greatly and the cramps and muscular spasms are reduced greatly.
- Healthy Heart and Kidneys: Consuming Coconut water can reduce the risk of hypertension and strokes. The risk for the development of kidney stones is also reduced drastically.
- Anti Aging: The cytokinins that are present in Coconut water prevent the cells from aging.
- Helps in Digestion: Coconut water improves the digestion as well as the metabolism of the person with the help of the bioactive enzymes. The absorption of the food is efficiently increased and the drink is also known to soothe the intestinal pains and spasms.
- Provides the essential electrolytes: Coconut water abundantly contains sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium as well as potassium. The positive ions which are present in Coconut water are the ones which regulate the working of the muscles, balance the fluids as well as maintain the electrical potential in the cells.
- Improving of the Immune System: Lauric Acid present in coconut water is anti fungal, anti bacterial as well as anti viral. This helps to boost the immune system as well as helps in the eradication of the intestinal worms as well as candida.
So, dump all that carbonated drinks that you have been consuming and pick up nature’s most nutritious drink for the maximum benefits.
Login to Add Comment
Life tends to get quite busy and stressful with one person who has to manage work, home, kids and other responsibilities together. There is no scope left for me time in any of thes
Head Lice Infestation - Overview As kids, nearly everyone has been infected with head lice at one time or the other. Head Lice are the tiny insects which feed on the blood of the human sc
Phosphorus: Phosphorus, working in collaboration with Calcium roots for the formation of strong bones, teeth as well as nerve cells. Standing only second to Calcium, phosphorus is the sec
Hepatitis C: Basic Overview Hepatitis C is an infection which is caused by a virus attacking the liver leading to the inflammation of the organ. Most people who are infected with Hepatiti
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Headaches and Migraines
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads