Coconut Water : Health Benefits and Nutrition Facts
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 02 June 2015 - 10:28 am IST
Make Coconut Water as a Part of Your Regime
Summers can be pretty unbeatable. However, when you have a nourishing, fat free drink in your hand, summers can be pretty easy to beat. So, while you are on the lookout for the most refreshing drinks, I would suggest coconut water to you. It is the best natural drink which is loaded with potassium and is a rich hydrator.
So, take a look at the top reasons why you should be incorporating Coconut water in your everyday regime:
- Rich Source of Nutrients: Coconut water is very rich in enzymes such as catalase, diastase, peroxidise as well as RNA Polymerases. Also, coconut water is a very good source of Vitamin B complex as well as riboflavin, niacin as well as folates. Coconut water is needed to in order to keep the body hydrated and thereby reduce the hunger as well as food cravings. Consuming coconut water on an everyday basis also helps to body to flush the toxins and lose the weight faster than before.
- Preventing Dehydration: Coconut water is known to refuel as well as rehydrate the fluid levels of the body and refill the potassium content to maintain an optimum water pressure amongst the cells and the blood.
- Fuelling the brain and the muscles: Due to the excessive amount of electrolytes present in the coconut, the nervous system is benefited. The nerve transmission is improved greatly and the cramps and muscular spasms are reduced greatly.
- Healthy Heart and Kidneys: Consuming Coconut water can reduce the risk of hypertension and strokes. The risk for the development of kidney stones is also reduced drastically.
- Anti Aging: The cytokinins that are present in Coconut water prevent the cells from aging.
- Helps in Digestion: Coconut water improves the digestion as well as the metabolism of the person with the help of the bioactive enzymes. The absorption of the food is efficiently increased and the drink is also known to soothe the intestinal pains and spasms.
- Provides the essential electrolytes: Coconut water abundantly contains sodium, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium as well as potassium. The positive ions which are present in Coconut water are the ones which regulate the working of the muscles, balance the fluids as well as maintain the electrical potential in the cells.
- Improving of the Immune System: Lauric Acid present in coconut water is anti fungal, anti bacterial as well as anti viral. This helps to boost the immune system as well as helps in the eradication of the intestinal worms as well as candida.
So, dump all that carbonated drinks that you have been consuming and pick up nature’s most nutritious drink for the maximum benefits.
Login to Add Comment
Everybody wants to have a flawless and dewy complexion. But, very few of us are blessed with great skin that shines with health and radiance. Uneven, patchy skin is a problem that is faced by a lot
Vitamin B1 : Overview Vitamin B1, which is also known commonly as Thiamin, is known as a kind of B- complex vitamin. Commonly, Vitamin B1 is found in all variety of foods in adequate amou
Ramsay Hunt Disease – Basic Overview Ramsay Hunt Disease, which is also known as Herpes Zoster Oticus occurs when a Shingles infection affects the facial nerve near the ears. Ramsay
Vitiligo – Basic Information Vitiligo is a condition which causes the loss of skin colour in the form of blotches. The extent as well as the rate of the colour loss caused due to Vi
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health