Combating Neck Pains
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 08 January 2015 - 8:58 am IST
Though Neck Pain does not tend to get the same attention as the back pain, it is pretty common amongst people all over the world. However, if you are susceptible towards Neck Pain, here are some hints for you to check it out and keep it under control:
- Make sure that you don’t jump out of the bed and start exercising in the morning. Allow some time for your joints to warm up and then go for the exercise regime.
- At your workplace, try adjusting your monitor or laptop so that the top of the monitor is at your eye level and try using a document holder in order to adjust the level. Learning to touch type is also going to help stop you to look down constantly.
- Try changing your phone from side to side while you are using it. Don’t cup down the receiver between the head and the neck. Try using a headset – nothing beats it.
- Avoid using large and heavy handbags or briefcases. Try getting a bag pack or a trolley briefcase instead
- Sit upright in a car. Try to not lean back in a straight armed boy racer position.
- Support your neck while you are in bed. Scrunch up your pillow or towel. If possible, try using a neck pillow.
- Try ice or a bag of frozen peas in order to soothe the throbbing pain in your neck. You can also use a hot water bottle in order to ease down the ache. Avoid using painkillers or muscle relaxants as they only tend to mask down the real pain and not heal it completely.
Login to Add Comment
Acnes come and go, but they leave behind the marks, which if not treated on time can cause great harm to the skin. If treated properly these acne marks tend to go with the passage of time. However,
Melanoma– Living It, Surviving It Melanoma, which is also commonly known as skin cancer is known to be an abnormal growth in the number of the skin cells. Often one of the major rea
Battling and Living With Parkinson’s Disease Parkinson’s disease is well known to be a progressive disorder which directly impairs the functioning of the Nerv
Knee Bursitis: Knee Bursitis is a condition which causes inflammation of the bursa around the knee joint. A Bursa is a small fluid filled sac which helps to reduce the friction and helps
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi