Foods to Burn Belly Fat
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 01 September 2014 - 6:20 pm IST
Okay, does someone mention Belly fat and food in one single line? Isn’t it something which is very contradictory to each other? Yes, as per the belief of the world, the only way to get rid of the belly fat is by eating less. Yes, that holds good most of the times, but the best way to get rid of the belly food are to combine exercising with a choice of healthy food. So, take a look at our top picks of nutritious foods which are going to get rid of that excessive Belly Fat.
- Oats: They are the classic top choice in order to get rid of the body fat. Consuming them not only get rids of the hunger, but oats are also a great choice fibre which helps to alleviate the levels of the cholesterol in the body as well as the roughage content.
- Eggs: As opposed to the belief, eggs are known to be a great source of protein with a very low amount of calories. Also, eggs are known to build up the muscles and develop the good cholesterol in the body.
- Apples: Apples are rich with the antioxidants as well as other supplements. It contains a large amount of Pectin which helps in reducing the fat cells of the body.
- Green Chillies: They contain a great amount of Capsaicin which goes out to help in the development and growth of the body cells and burns the unnecessary calories in a short amount of time.
- Garlic: known to be very rich in Allicin, Garlic is famous for the anti bacterial properties which go out to reduce the body fat and therefore, remove the bad cholesterol from the body.
- Honey: Inspire of its sweetness, honey is a great way to burn the fat. When added to warm water and taken daily in the early morning, honey can be one of the most primary ways to lose that unnecessary body fat.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is one of the most effective ways to get rid of the body fat. It contains a rich amount of antioxidants and is therefore, great in order to stabilize the body weight. It is recommended to take two cups of tea everyday in order to get better results.
- Wheat Grass: Wheat grass is known to be an excellent way to boost the metabolism and also get rid of the unwanted belly fat.
- Tomatoes: These are a great way to burn the fat in a very small time. Also, tomatoes are known to prevent cancer and should be taken on a daily basis.
- Dark Chocolates: these are rich in Flavonoids which have anti inflammatory properties known to reduce the cholesterol levels in the blood. With the Flavonoid consumption, the growth of the serotonin in the blood can be also increased, which helps the person in burning the unnecessary fat.
So, dieting should be combined with the excellent regime of consuming the above mentioned foods in order to get rid of the unwanted weight.
Login to Add Comment
We all desire to have flat toned stomach free flab and love handles. But, only a few of us can boast of having a flat belly. Belly fat is the hardest to lose and it not only has makes one appear fa
Do you envy the beautiful locks of your colleague or the girl you meet on the elevator? Well, shiny and gorgeous hair is every girl’s dream. Fabulous hair can make or break a deal. Usually pe
Smoking as a habit is known to kill around 443,000 people all over the world every year. Not only that, it has emerged to be one of the most prominent causes for the increase
Ebola Virus – Overview Due to its destructive potential, Ebola Virus has come out to make some news all over the world these days. With its reported spread all over the world and th
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms