Foods Which Fitness Trainers Avoid
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 15 January 2015 - 4:23 am IST
We conducted a recent survey across many fitness trainers and asked them one simple question: ‘is there any food item which you won’t eat and would recommend your clients to avoid as well?’
Well, we received a lot of surprise answers. So, here we are sharing some of the most common ones:
- Fried Foods: This food group topped all the lists. Almost all the trainers advised to stay away from fried, fatty foods. They simply said that the foods which taste the best are the worst for you. These foods are completely harmful for the body and contain large amounts of transfat.
- Refined Sugar: Refined Sugar is another food group which made our list. The trainers have all recommended staying clear of the refined sugars as they negate the positive effects of workouts.
- Alcohol: Yoga experts have recommended staying clear of fancy cocktails and alcohols in order to stay in shape. If you want your body to look fantastic and younger, make sure that you avoid alcohol. Alcohol is nothing else but empties a calorie which only adds up to your body weight.
- Processed Foods: Trainers have also specifically recommended staying clear of the food items which you do not recognize. Processed foods, especially the refined carbs are known to enter your system and process straight to sugar and then to fat. Consuming processed foods is known to create inflammation throughout the body and increases your risk of heart disease.
- All kinds of Sodas: Trainers have recommended that soda should be eliminated from the diets. And this stands true for Diet Sodas as well. Drinking soda is known to add up to several health issues such as dental decay, bone loss as well as hypertension. Not only are those, sodas enriched with sugars which make them unhealthy for you. Diet soda does not stand a good chance as well. Consumption of soda is known to add to your weight gain and increases your risk of contracting stroke as well.
- Yoghurts: This is a surprise entry, but you need to stay away from Yoghurt if you are looking forward to losing weight. Yoghurts come packed with sugar – which is one of the biggest vices in the world of weight loss.
- Gluten: It is important to steer clear of the Gluten rich processed foods at all costs. Gluten results in excessive bloating of the body and is an active ingredient of most pancakes, waffles, muffins as well as cereals. These foods are not only going to make you fat, but also sleepy.
Login to Add Comment
We all desire to have flat toned stomach free flab and love handles. But, only a few of us can boast of having a flat belly. Belly fat is the hardest to lose and it not only has makes one appear fa
Jock Itch or Tinea Cruris is a fungal infection which tends to affect the skin of the genitals, inner thighs and buttocks. This condition leads to an itchy, red and ring shaped rash around these wa
Headaches are a common phenomenon which we all go through at some time or the other in our lives. However, how would you feel if your doctor recommended you to go in for a CT scan or an Imaging tes
Barley is an under rated food. A lot of people are unaware of the many health benefits of consuming Barley. Here are some of the major reasons why you should be consuming Barley:
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin