From Feverish to Fantastic!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 27 November 2014 - 2:22 am IST
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you are going through that phase.
- When you are ill, make sure that your make up strategy is as simple as it can be. Avoid using deeper shades of lipstick and eyeshadow. Instead, opt for neutral shades or flesh shades.
- We recommend you to wear waterproof mascara over your upper lashes. The watery eyes tend to well up every time your sneeze. Avoid using eyeliner and use an eyeliner curler in order to open up your shrivelled eyes.
- Go for a hard to bulge foundation in order to go for a fresh look. Applying a little bit of bronzing powder is going to transform your complexion completely.
- Make sure that you carry along some quick tools such as anti reddening eye drops, concealer as well as an anti blemish powder in your handbag.
- Good hair are going to direct attention away from your face. Going in for a great grooming hack can also lighten up and freshen your face instantly. Blow drying your hair is going to make them look great and will make you feel much more confident about your look.
Login to Add Comment
Food preservatives have emerged out to be an integral part of our everyday life. Turning back and looking at the list of ingredients in some of the everyday food items, we get to see the name of mi
Tapeworm Infection: Basic Information Tapeworm Infection is caused due to the ingestion of infected water or food with the tapeworm eggs and larvae. With the ingestion of the tapeworm egg
The ancient Indian adage, ‘You are what you eat’ is entirely true. The more junk you consume, the more depressed you are going to be! If you are looking for eve
A lot of teens who are being assessed for the presence of the sleep disorder ‘narcolepsy’ are also been screened for the use of Marijuana because the drug has been excessively associate
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects