From Feverish to Fantastic!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 27 November 2014 - 2:22 am IST
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you are going through that phase.
- When you are ill, make sure that your make up strategy is as simple as it can be. Avoid using deeper shades of lipstick and eyeshadow. Instead, opt for neutral shades or flesh shades.
- We recommend you to wear waterproof mascara over your upper lashes. The watery eyes tend to well up every time your sneeze. Avoid using eyeliner and use an eyeliner curler in order to open up your shrivelled eyes.
- Go for a hard to bulge foundation in order to go for a fresh look. Applying a little bit of bronzing powder is going to transform your complexion completely.
- Make sure that you carry along some quick tools such as anti reddening eye drops, concealer as well as an anti blemish powder in your handbag.
- Good hair are going to direct attention away from your face. Going in for a great grooming hack can also lighten up and freshen your face instantly. Blow drying your hair is going to make them look great and will make you feel much more confident about your look.
Login to Add Comment
Alcoholism does not seem like much of a problem to a large number of people. However, deep down it plays a host towards the rising of major issues and problems in a person’s mental and physic
After a harrowing week at work, have you been looking for ways to de-stress yourself? Stress is one of the major factors which cause us to snap in crucial times. So, let’s tr
Every man is concerned about his sperm count. After all, these sperms determine his chances of having a baby in the near future. Sperm Count can be decreased due to trivial things from excessive dr
“Congratulations! You are pregnant!” Hearing these words can change the life of a woman upside down. Though this change is good, women are often perplexed during their first pregnancy.
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
Triple X Syndrome
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy