From Feverish to Fantastic!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 27 November 2014 - 2:22 am IST
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you are going through that phase.
- When you are ill, make sure that your make up strategy is as simple as it can be. Avoid using deeper shades of lipstick and eyeshadow. Instead, opt for neutral shades or flesh shades.
- We recommend you to wear waterproof mascara over your upper lashes. The watery eyes tend to well up every time your sneeze. Avoid using eyeliner and use an eyeliner curler in order to open up your shrivelled eyes.
- Go for a hard to bulge foundation in order to go for a fresh look. Applying a little bit of bronzing powder is going to transform your complexion completely.
- Make sure that you carry along some quick tools such as anti reddening eye drops, concealer as well as an anti blemish powder in your handbag.
- Good hair are going to direct attention away from your face. Going in for a great grooming hack can also lighten up and freshen your face instantly. Blow drying your hair is going to make them look great and will make you feel much more confident about your look.
Login to Add Comment
Though it may be quite stylish to listen to music on a high note and it may even make you feel like dancing, however, researchers have pointed out some of the major side effects of
Copper Copper, one of the most active components of Red Blood Cells is known to be integral in the storage, metabolism as well as the absorption of Iron and the formation of the RBC&rsquo
Amenorrhea: Basic Information Amenorrhea, which is otherwise commonly known as missed periods, is a condition which widely affects women all over the world. This condition is marked by ab
Bladder Cancer: Basic Overview Bladder Cancer is a kind of cancer which begins in the urinary bladder – a small, balloon shaped organ which is found in the pelvic a
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
Headaches and Migraines
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits