From Feverish to Fantastic!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 27 November 2014 - 2:22 am IST
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you are going through that phase.
- When you are ill, make sure that your make up strategy is as simple as it can be. Avoid using deeper shades of lipstick and eyeshadow. Instead, opt for neutral shades or flesh shades.
- We recommend you to wear waterproof mascara over your upper lashes. The watery eyes tend to well up every time your sneeze. Avoid using eyeliner and use an eyeliner curler in order to open up your shrivelled eyes.
- Go for a hard to bulge foundation in order to go for a fresh look. Applying a little bit of bronzing powder is going to transform your complexion completely.
- Make sure that you carry along some quick tools such as anti reddening eye drops, concealer as well as an anti blemish powder in your handbag.
- Good hair are going to direct attention away from your face. Going in for a great grooming hack can also lighten up and freshen your face instantly. Blow drying your hair is going to make them look great and will make you feel much more confident about your look.
Login to Add Comment
Though it may be quite stylish to listen to music on a high note and it may even make you feel like dancing, however, researchers have pointed out some of the major side effects of
Vitamin B1 : Overview Vitamin B1, which is also known commonly as Thiamin, is known as a kind of B- complex vitamin. Commonly, Vitamin B1 is found in all variety of foods in adequate amou
Being fashionable is great for a casual evening cocktail party, but it does not work in the corporate life! If you are going to be late every morning for work, your boss is surely
One of the recent researches have been able to find that for people of age 70 and above, who struggle with a chronic illness, loneliness can often be a complicating factor. Researchers looked at 12
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health