Getting Rid of Dark Circles in Natural Way
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 11 July 2014 - 1:50 pm IST
Dark circles under the eyes are one of the biggest problems that women and girls face all over the world. Dark circles take away the freshness of the face of the people and give them a look of paleness and illness. One of the major causes for the occurrence of dark circles is the per orbital dark circles under the eyes due to the accumulation of the extra fluid underneath the eye’s surface.
Our eyes happen to be one of the most sensitive areas of our body. Some people have dark circles due to their genetic disposition. Also, the deficiency of iron in the body too can lead to the creation of dark circles in some people. The lack of melanin and collagen too can also be attributed towards the creation of dark circles. However, in most of the cases dark circles are caused due to the lack of sleep as there is more blood left under the soft skin of the eyes.
HOW TO REMOVE THE DARK CIRCLES?
- One of the most effective ways to remove the dark circles is to use the under eye bags, which can be used in order to correct the sleeping habits of people. It is often recommended that people should be sleeping with their back straight and should keep their head high with the help of a pillow. This goes out to soothe the circulation of blood and fluids in the body. This measure is also great in order to remove the puffiness of the eyes and therefore, remove the fluids from underneath the eyes.
- Daily exercise can also help the people to maintain a good circulation of the blood all over the body as well as the facial region. The circulation of the blood also helps to reduce the circles. People have found that performing yoga on an everyday basis too can stimulate your skin and therefore leave you with fresh skin.
- Sleeping well is the best possible ways to get rid of your dark circles. It has been advised by doctors that every person should be getting at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep. This goes out to make sure that your face remains fresh and circles free. It also has been recommended that you should not spend long times in an air conditioned room.
- People tend to use cucumber slices as well as potato slices for about half an hour and then remove them off. These returns back the freshness of the skin.
- Make sure that you remove all your eye makeup before you go to bed. If a person sleeps with the makeup on, then the eyes would appear more weak and bagged as a person gets older.
- You should be taking proper eye medication for all the allergies so that your eyes can retain their normal freshness.
- It has been recommended that people should be using the Neti- pot; a device that has been used to eradicate the nasal infections as well as the hay fever. This device has proved to be very useful against infectious insects and thus prevents the accumulation of excessive fluid underneath the eyes.
- It is also recommended that people should be taking in a large amount of green vegetables, vitamins as well as fruits in your diet. Taking in seasonal fruits such as bananas, mangoes as well as oranges should be encouraged in order to have a good effect.
- It has been recommended that taking a less amount of stress can also lower the blood pressure which reduces the dark circles of people.
- But the best possible remedy is to make sure that you apply ice bags on their skin daily. It is recommended that after 1-2 hours after your wake up, use the ice bags. This will lead to the excessive cooling of the skin, which leads to the soothing of the blood flow underneath the blood capillaries and removes all the extra osmosis pressure on the eyes.
Therefore, this leads to the removal of the extra blood and fluid off your eyes. Dark Circles can prove out to be a nuisance for people who are very conscious of their looks. However, with the implementation of some of the simple measures you can come out and regain the colour underneath your eyes.
Login to Add Comment
Arthritis - Overview Arthritis has been derived from the Greek word, ‘arthon’ which means joints and ‘itis’ which means inflammation. According to the latest medic
Cell phones have been condemned since the last couple of years as they have been positively linked to brain tumour. However, with an increased dependency on cell phones these days,
“Congratulations! You are pregnant!” Hearing these words can change the life of a woman upside down. Though this change is good, women are often perplexed during their first pregnancy.
Pout and duck face selfies are the trend of the day. However, your lips play a major part in order to get that perfect pouty picture. Due to the winter season, our lips often dry off and break. So,
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Eating rice won't make you fat
Headaches and Migraines
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss