Getting Rid of Split Ends, Naturally
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 04 September 2014 - 12:43 pm IST
Women all over the world are known to suffer from split ends. When hair ends are exposed to the harmful chemicals, they can end up being dry and limp. However, you need not to go in for some parlour made and expensive ways in order to repair your split ends. You can easily get it done with some of the basic homemade ways. Take a look:
- Deep Conditioning: Shampoos are known to dry out the hair. Therefore, conditioning is a very important ritual that needs to be followed. Providing your hair with a deep conditioning can help provide your hair with a protective layer which can make your hair look like manageable and smooth. Therefore, make sure that every time you shampoo your hair, it is followed by conditioning.
- Air Drying: Blow drying your hair can expose the delicate hair to dry air which can easily lead to split ends. Therefore, make sure that every time you wash your hair, you follow it with air drying and not blow drying.
- Choosing Olive Oil: Olive oil works wonders on hair. If you provide your hair with an olive oil massage, it stimulates your scalp and boosts the production of natural hair oils. Olive oil is known to nourish the hair shaft as well. Therefore, replace your coconut or almond oil with olive oil.
- No Combing of Wet Hair: The hair structure tends to be very different when the hair is wet. Therefore, make sure that you comb your hair only when they are dry.
- Say No to Chemicals: The hair tends to become brittle when exposed to a multitude of chemicals. These chemicals could be found in the hair dyes, colours or even the straightening products. Making your hair exposed to these chemicals can lead to damages in the structure of the hair and making them breakable.
- Hair Thickeners: Hair thickeners are found in certain shampoos and conditioners. They contain waxes which are known to stick to your hair and therefore, tend to increase he diameter of the hair, making them strong.
- Trimming: In case your hair damage is far beyond repair, then the last resort which you can stick to is to go in for the trimming. This reduces the split ends and also repairs your hair.
Login to Add Comment
Smoking as a habit is known to kill around 443,000 people all over the world every year. Not only that, it has emerged to be one of the most prominent causes for the increase
Food Poisoning And Dealing With It Food Poisoning is also known as an illness which is caused with the contamination of food with microbes which induces the infirmity in
Hepatitis B: Basic Overview Hepatitis B is a serious liver infection which is caused due to the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV). This infection often proves to be chronic, making it last for more
These days there are many varied categories of friends – best friends, close friends, casual friends and ex- friends. The rule of an ideal friendship forever has been
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Headaches and Migraines
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Eating rice won't make you fat
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?