Getting The Home Work Blues?
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 07 January 2015 - 6:09 am IST
More and more people are working from home these days. However, research from two major British Universities have shown that people who work from home are at least as prone to stress as the other regular office staff. They are prone to loneliness, loss of concentration, irritability as well as sleep problems along with many other potential health hazards.
Here are some of the major ideas from the experts for the people who work from home:
- Make sure that you keep regular email contact with all your other colleagues. Try to be a part of the loop and send your boss and email report of your work if they like so.
- If you are self employed and working from home, consider sharing your office space with others.
- Try building contacts at networking events with the people who belong to the same field as you do.
- Make a point to go out for lunch break in the afternoon and try going for an evening walk once you have completed your day’s work.
- Get to know the people who are around you even when you are working. It helps to bust off the pent up stress.
- Draw a clear line between your home life and your work life. Try dressing up for work, keep fixed hours for work and ignore the household jobs while you are working through the day. Try walking or commuting during the morning or the evening, even if it is to take your dog out for a walk.
Login to Add Comment
Some people decide to make healthy living their lifelong goal. However, it’s not about the time that you devote to your diet plan; it’s the way in which you start and f
Whiplash – Basic Overview Whiplash is a kind of neck injury which generally occurs during the rear end automobile collisions. This injury occurs when the head of the affected person
Do you remember that famous adage which used to adorn our school walls during childhood? ‘Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise’! Yes, this same
Water forms one of the most integral components of our body and constitutes for about 1/3rds of our entire body weight. Drinking around 12 glasses of water every day is known to keep our body away
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads