Napping Like a Pregnant Pro!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 09 March 2015 - 11:46 am IST
Bed rest during the final weeks of the pregnancy can be hard for the mother to be, both emotionally as well as physically.
There are many challenges which stand in the way of a pregnant woman to gain a good night’s sleep. Spending weeks and months in the bed can cause a lot of havoc on your natural sleeping and waking up cycle. Here are some basic and simple steps in order to keep your body rhythm on the right track during the course of your pregnancy.
- Maintaining a normal day and night routine: Though you will be spending most of your day in the bed, it is recommended to keep in touch with the normal daytime activities such as taking a shower in the morning or dressing in your daytime clothes.
- Get some sunlight: In case you are able to move, it is recommended to move your chair or your bed close to a window so that you can enjoy the daytime sunlight. It will not only boost your spirits, but also will keep your internal clock on check.
- Creating a daytime schedule: Maintain an everyday daytime routine such as reading the newspaper in the day or to watch a movie. Make sure that you are able to follow your schedule as closely as you can.
- Nap, but not too much: Bed rest is very important for pregnant women. So, go ahead and nap during your daytime. However, fix some scheduled time for it and if you are snoozing late into the day, it would be very hard to sleep during the night time.
- Eat meals at the same time: Having meals at the same time everyday is going to go a long way and make sure that you can keep your body on a schedule. Ask your friends to stop by and to join you for meals from time to time.
Login to Add Comment
Reasons behind Missing Periods A missed period can emerge out to be one of the biggest threats for a woman. The only option which comes to the mind of a woman is that she is pregnant. No
Thyroid Problems and Pregnancy: The Inter relation There are many different reasons behind infertility in women. Sometimes, it can be really hard to put a finger on the issue which is cau
Biotin, which is also known as Vitamin H or B7 is often a group of the B complex Vitamins which are water soluble in nature and can be produc
Most women think that once they’ve delivered their baby, their skin is just going to get back to normal without any work. However, they are left with loose skin and a flabby belly after the d
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads