Natural Ways to Boost Your Eyesight
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:05 pm IST
Increasingly people all over the world are putting on spectacles or contact lens in order to correct their vision. However, a lot of them are not aware that there are exercises in place for the correction of their vision. With daily practice and commitment it is possible to boost your eye sight naturally. Take a look how:
- Warm up your eyes. Rub your palms together in order to create heat and then place your palms against your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times a day.
- Roll your eyes. Not in dismal, but start looking up and then down slowly in a circular motion for at least 10 times clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Start massaging your temples slowly. With the help of your thumb knuckles, massage your temples in small circles around 20 times in one direction and then the other. Then try repeating the same action above the eyebrows.
- Go for short mini naps in between. Just put your head back, close your eyes and try relaxing.
- Start focusing on things. Keep a pen at your arm’s length and then start focusing on it. Then try bringing the pen closer slowly until it is almost a couple of inches away from your eyes. Repeat this exercise for almost 10 times a day.
- Getting your complete eight hours of sleep is very necessary for your eye’s health. Sleep provides your eyes with the much needed rest, repair as well as recovery time. Insufficient sleep on the other hand, tends to weaken your vision.
- Give your eyes frequent breaks in between your daily work routine. Try resting your eyes for 10 minutes for every 50 minutes spent working in front of a computer. If you feel that your eyes are overly tired, then try lying down and placing some raw slices of cucumber over your eyelids.
- Have food rich in Vitamin A. Having a carrot everyday nourishes your eyes and you will feel the difference in just few days.
Login to Add Comment
Causes of Infertility in Women Female infertility is the reason behind one third of the total infertility cases all over the world. Infertility in women could be caused due to the conditi
HeartBurn - Overview Heartburn as the name suggests is a burning sensation in the chest that one feels just behind the breastbone sometimes. Heartburn pain is often the one which can get
Separation Anxiety: Basic Overview Separation Anxiety is something which parents are encountering all over the world these days. Children are no longer pacified with a peck on the cheek o
You might have seen people around you remark as to how well meditation is treating them and how well they are able to concentrate after meditation. Many beginners find it very hard to start meditat
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms