Natural Ways to Boost Your Eyesight
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:05 pm IST
Increasingly people all over the world are putting on spectacles or contact lens in order to correct their vision. However, a lot of them are not aware that there are exercises in place for the correction of their vision. With daily practice and commitment it is possible to boost your eye sight naturally. Take a look how:
- Warm up your eyes. Rub your palms together in order to create heat and then place your palms against your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times a day.
- Roll your eyes. Not in dismal, but start looking up and then down slowly in a circular motion for at least 10 times clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Start massaging your temples slowly. With the help of your thumb knuckles, massage your temples in small circles around 20 times in one direction and then the other. Then try repeating the same action above the eyebrows.
- Go for short mini naps in between. Just put your head back, close your eyes and try relaxing.
- Start focusing on things. Keep a pen at your arm’s length and then start focusing on it. Then try bringing the pen closer slowly until it is almost a couple of inches away from your eyes. Repeat this exercise for almost 10 times a day.
- Getting your complete eight hours of sleep is very necessary for your eye’s health. Sleep provides your eyes with the much needed rest, repair as well as recovery time. Insufficient sleep on the other hand, tends to weaken your vision.
- Give your eyes frequent breaks in between your daily work routine. Try resting your eyes for 10 minutes for every 50 minutes spent working in front of a computer. If you feel that your eyes are overly tired, then try lying down and placing some raw slices of cucumber over your eyelids.
- Have food rich in Vitamin A. Having a carrot everyday nourishes your eyes and you will feel the difference in just few days.
Login to Add Comment
Breast Cancer and its Prevention Breast Cancer as the name suggests is the one which forms in the breast cells of an effected person. After skin cancer, breast cancer is the sec
Sodium: Sodium is one of the major components of our everyday diet. Table salt (Sodium Chloride) is the major source of Sodium for humans. This mineral is known to control the blood press
More and more people are working from home these days. However, research from two major British Universities have shown that people who work from home are at least as prone to stress as the other r
Neem Oil provides an effective treatment option for damaged skin and hair. The anti bacterial formula of Neem Oil makes it an amazing soother for the skin as well as the hair. Here are some of the
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Eating rice won't make you fat
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts