Natural Ways to Boost Your Eyesight
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:05 pm IST
Increasingly people all over the world are putting on spectacles or contact lens in order to correct their vision. However, a lot of them are not aware that there are exercises in place for the correction of their vision. With daily practice and commitment it is possible to boost your eye sight naturally. Take a look how:
- Warm up your eyes. Rub your palms together in order to create heat and then place your palms against your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times a day.
- Roll your eyes. Not in dismal, but start looking up and then down slowly in a circular motion for at least 10 times clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Start massaging your temples slowly. With the help of your thumb knuckles, massage your temples in small circles around 20 times in one direction and then the other. Then try repeating the same action above the eyebrows.
- Go for short mini naps in between. Just put your head back, close your eyes and try relaxing.
- Start focusing on things. Keep a pen at your arm’s length and then start focusing on it. Then try bringing the pen closer slowly until it is almost a couple of inches away from your eyes. Repeat this exercise for almost 10 times a day.
- Getting your complete eight hours of sleep is very necessary for your eye’s health. Sleep provides your eyes with the much needed rest, repair as well as recovery time. Insufficient sleep on the other hand, tends to weaken your vision.
- Give your eyes frequent breaks in between your daily work routine. Try resting your eyes for 10 minutes for every 50 minutes spent working in front of a computer. If you feel that your eyes are overly tired, then try lying down and placing some raw slices of cucumber over your eyelids.
- Have food rich in Vitamin A. Having a carrot everyday nourishes your eyes and you will feel the difference in just few days.
Login to Add Comment
Late night partying with friends and had a little too much to drink? Well, waking up the morning after could mean coping with a horrible hangover. If you are experiencing headache, dry mouth, drows
Jetlag - Overview Jet Disorder which is commonly known as Jet Lag is a temporary sleep disorder which affects people who are prone to travelling frequently through different time zones. T
Is your kitchen shelf utterly cluttered lately? Have you been wondering about shifting some of the condiments up into your refrigerator to make some space! Good move perhaps, but take note of the t
Take a look at our best ways to make your journey a little less bumpy. Plan out your trip: If you are a traveler who keeps on missing our travel connections, take a
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin