Natural Ways to Boost Your Eyesight
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:05 pm IST
Increasingly people all over the world are putting on spectacles or contact lens in order to correct their vision. However, a lot of them are not aware that there are exercises in place for the correction of their vision. With daily practice and commitment it is possible to boost your eye sight naturally. Take a look how:
- Warm up your eyes. Rub your palms together in order to create heat and then place your palms against your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times a day.
- Roll your eyes. Not in dismal, but start looking up and then down slowly in a circular motion for at least 10 times clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Start massaging your temples slowly. With the help of your thumb knuckles, massage your temples in small circles around 20 times in one direction and then the other. Then try repeating the same action above the eyebrows.
- Go for short mini naps in between. Just put your head back, close your eyes and try relaxing.
- Start focusing on things. Keep a pen at your arm’s length and then start focusing on it. Then try bringing the pen closer slowly until it is almost a couple of inches away from your eyes. Repeat this exercise for almost 10 times a day.
- Getting your complete eight hours of sleep is very necessary for your eye’s health. Sleep provides your eyes with the much needed rest, repair as well as recovery time. Insufficient sleep on the other hand, tends to weaken your vision.
- Give your eyes frequent breaks in between your daily work routine. Try resting your eyes for 10 minutes for every 50 minutes spent working in front of a computer. If you feel that your eyes are overly tired, then try lying down and placing some raw slices of cucumber over your eyelids.
- Have food rich in Vitamin A. Having a carrot everyday nourishes your eyes and you will feel the difference in just few days.
Login to Add Comment
Reasons behind Missing Periods A missed period can emerge out to be one of the biggest threats for a woman. The only option which comes to the mind of a woman is that she is pregnant. No
Tuberculosis: Basic Overview Tuberculosis is a serious ailment and infection which affects your lungs. The bacterium which is responsible for causing Tuberculosis spreads from one person
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you a
Hepatitis A: Basic Information Hepatitis A is a form of highly contagious liver infection which is caused due to the Hepatitis A Virus. This Virus is one of the many kinds of hepatitis vi
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Headaches and Migraines
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Triple X Syndrome
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin