Natural Ways to Boost Your Eyesight
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 10 December 2014 - 9:05 pm IST
Increasingly people all over the world are putting on spectacles or contact lens in order to correct their vision. However, a lot of them are not aware that there are exercises in place for the correction of their vision. With daily practice and commitment it is possible to boost your eye sight naturally. Take a look how:
- Warm up your eyes. Rub your palms together in order to create heat and then place your palms against your eyes for five seconds. Repeat this three times a day.
- Roll your eyes. Not in dismal, but start looking up and then down slowly in a circular motion for at least 10 times clockwise and anticlockwise.
- Start massaging your temples slowly. With the help of your thumb knuckles, massage your temples in small circles around 20 times in one direction and then the other. Then try repeating the same action above the eyebrows.
- Go for short mini naps in between. Just put your head back, close your eyes and try relaxing.
- Start focusing on things. Keep a pen at your arm’s length and then start focusing on it. Then try bringing the pen closer slowly until it is almost a couple of inches away from your eyes. Repeat this exercise for almost 10 times a day.
- Getting your complete eight hours of sleep is very necessary for your eye’s health. Sleep provides your eyes with the much needed rest, repair as well as recovery time. Insufficient sleep on the other hand, tends to weaken your vision.
- Give your eyes frequent breaks in between your daily work routine. Try resting your eyes for 10 minutes for every 50 minutes spent working in front of a computer. If you feel that your eyes are overly tired, then try lying down and placing some raw slices of cucumber over your eyelids.
- Have food rich in Vitamin A. Having a carrot everyday nourishes your eyes and you will feel the difference in just few days.
Login to Add Comment
There is no doubt about the fact that Dogs are some of the most friendly and playful animals. However, a survey has recently suggested that on an average all ov
Understanding The Disease Behind The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is the most trending news all over social media. From celebrities to politicians to a common man
Anorexia Nervosa - Overview It has emerged out to be one of the biggest human weaknesses; we wish to want to be someone that we are not. We seek towards looking a tad bit different than w
There is a very common misconception that thrives amongst women all over the world. It is that men are always in a mood for sex. This is not so. Just because they love something, does not mean that
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health