Put Your Cycling Shoes On
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 09 December 2014 - 2:33 pm IST
As kids, we all wanted to own a bicycle. We used to ride them all the way to the school and owning a bicycle was a novelty. However, with the passage of time, our priorities have changed entirely. People prefer cars and bikes as compared to the good old bicycles.
Cycling has emerged to be one of the best and simplest forms of exercises. They serve a wide variety of purposes and are low cost substitutes to physical work out. So, let’s find out why you should be going in for cycling everyday!
- Builds your strength: Bicycle is not just an exercise restricted to the legs. Contrary to the general opinion, cycling helps to build up the complete body strength in a holistic manner.
- Prevents Coronary Heart Disease: Cycling works out to give your heart, lungs as well as your blood vessels a much needed workout. Therefore, cycling reduces your chances of contracting coronary heart disease.
- Increases your muscle tone: Though slow, cycling is a sure shot way of increasing your muscle tone. It is a great workout for your legs, hips and knee joints.
- Builds Your Stamina: Cycling builds up your body’s stamina without even your knowledge. As soon as you begin cycling, you will be able to notice a change in your body’s capacity.
- Reduces your stress: Cycling is one of the best ways to be with nature and make some new friends. It helps you to de stress, clear out your head and makes you feel better about yourself!
- Shedding excess body fat: Cycling is one of the best ways to reduce and shed those extra kilos
- Improves your cardio vascular fitness: Cycling works out to improve your breathing and heart beat rate in a steady manner. It also engages the largest muscle group, the legs as well as raises your heart rate.
All in all, if fitness if your destination, then cycling is the way to go.
Login to Add Comment
Do you envy the beautiful locks of your colleague or the girl you meet on the elevator? Well, shiny and gorgeous hair is every girl’s dream. Fabulous hair can make or break a deal. Usually pe
Battling And Defeating Lung Cancer Lung Cancer is the one which affects lungs of the human body. Lungs are the two pairs of spongy organs in the chest which are known to help the person t
Split Ends: Women all over the world are known to suffer from split ends. When hair ends are exposed to the harmful chemicals, they can end up being dr
Rum, a tantalizing drink which comes with a rich history as well as a smooth flavour has emerged to be a timeless drink. So, here are some amazing facts about Rum which are going t
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits