Quick and Inexpensive Beauty Tricks
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 16 December 2014 - 5:55 am IST
The festive season is upon us and with the endless parties we have to attend, if you must go, you must go gorgeous! Take a look at our top quick and inexpensive beauty tricks in order to look parlor ready and naturally stunning!
- Refresh, don’t redo your makeup: Women wish if they had time to redo their makeup every time something fun came up. Instead of redoing your makeup, try going in for a quick fix at the end of the day. Lightly mist up your face with the help of a toner. Then pat it up with a tissue and dust on with a loose powder in order to obtain a finished look.
- It’s all in your eyes: Do you need to jazz up your look, but have only got a few minutes? Go for the eyes then! Doing a quick eye fix is known to elevate your entire look. Close your eyes and line up the eyeliner towards an upward angle. This can help you to create that swooped up line with your liner.
- Hair Tips and Tricks: Sometimes, a sudden invite to a party leaves you no time in order to shampoo and style your hair. A quick fix for greasy hair is to go in for a Dry Shampoo treatment, which works wonders!
- Use up your Vaseline: Vaseline, the common petroleum jelly can be applied around your nails before painting in order to wipe up the mistakes clean. Applying a little bit of Vaseline on your lips before you apply your lipstick is also known to provide a smooth and shiny matte look.
- Skip the expensive scrubs: Spa treatments can be very expensive and time consuming. In order to gain silky, smooth skin at home, try going for a homemade body scrub instead. Mix one part olive oil, two parts sugar or salt and then add a few drops of essential oils to make a scrub. Gently massage this scrub all over your arms and legs before you shower in order to get a beautiful look.
- Warm up your Foundation: According to makeup artists, when your winter foundation looks too light for your skin tone, try warming it up by applying a touch of gel bronzer to it. This is the best way in order to perk up your look.
Login to Add Comment
Arthritis - Overview Arthritis has been derived from the Greek word, ‘arthon’ which means joints and ‘itis’ which means inflammation. According to the latest medic
Constipation - Overview Constipation is one of the taboo topics that no one really wants to talk about. In case you have suffered from this problem, you know that it can come out to be ve
Bartholin’s Cyst: Basic Overview Bartholin’s Glands are a pair of glands which are located on either side of the vaginal opening. These glands are responsible for secreting th
Has that time come when we are so obsessed with keeping our jobs that we are refusing to leave our desks for it? Are we so busy picking up the back work of our colleagues that we have stopped dream
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy