Quick and Inexpensive Beauty Tricks
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 16 December 2014 - 5:55 am IST
The festive season is upon us and with the endless parties we have to attend, if you must go, you must go gorgeous! Take a look at our top quick and inexpensive beauty tricks in order to look parlor ready and naturally stunning!
- Refresh, don’t redo your makeup: Women wish if they had time to redo their makeup every time something fun came up. Instead of redoing your makeup, try going in for a quick fix at the end of the day. Lightly mist up your face with the help of a toner. Then pat it up with a tissue and dust on with a loose powder in order to obtain a finished look.
- It’s all in your eyes: Do you need to jazz up your look, but have only got a few minutes? Go for the eyes then! Doing a quick eye fix is known to elevate your entire look. Close your eyes and line up the eyeliner towards an upward angle. This can help you to create that swooped up line with your liner.
- Hair Tips and Tricks: Sometimes, a sudden invite to a party leaves you no time in order to shampoo and style your hair. A quick fix for greasy hair is to go in for a Dry Shampoo treatment, which works wonders!
- Use up your Vaseline: Vaseline, the common petroleum jelly can be applied around your nails before painting in order to wipe up the mistakes clean. Applying a little bit of Vaseline on your lips before you apply your lipstick is also known to provide a smooth and shiny matte look.
- Skip the expensive scrubs: Spa treatments can be very expensive and time consuming. In order to gain silky, smooth skin at home, try going for a homemade body scrub instead. Mix one part olive oil, two parts sugar or salt and then add a few drops of essential oils to make a scrub. Gently massage this scrub all over your arms and legs before you shower in order to get a beautiful look.
- Warm up your Foundation: According to makeup artists, when your winter foundation looks too light for your skin tone, try warming it up by applying a touch of gel bronzer to it. This is the best way in order to perk up your look.
Login to Add Comment
Rum, a tantalizing drink which comes with a rich history as well as a smooth flavour has emerged to be a timeless drink. So, here are some amazing facts about Rum which are going t
There is a general myth that once a person turns eighteen, the growth of their bones stop permanently. Though there is a shard of truth in this myth, there is no doubt in the fact
Malaria – A Basic Overview Malaria is a mosquito borne infection which occurs in humans and other primate animals due to the parasites carried by the mosquitoes. One of the major sy
If you have seen George Clooney travel in the movie up in the Air, I am sure that you too, would be longing for that ultra cool way of travelling, without being ruffled by the jet lag, motion sickn
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Triple X Syndrome
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Headaches and Migraines
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair