Reducing Your Wrinkles, Simply And Nautrally
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 11 July 2014 - 7:59 am IST
Wrinkles are every woman’s nightmares. Ever since the time a woman enters in her early forties, she begins dreading these natural formations on her face and seeks every single measure in order to fight them.
However, instead of baring our skin towards the chemicals that cause harm instead of any good, why not look for some simple measure that can decrease the wrinkles naturally:
1. Sleeping on your back:
When you sleep in a wrong posture, it leads to the formation of ‘sleep lines’, a kind of wrinkles. These wrinkles become etched in the skin and then rarely do fade up. While you sleep on your side, it leads to the wrinkle formation on the chin and the cheeks. However, sleeping on your back reduces the chances of occurrence of wrinkles and prevents the sleep lines from forming.
2. Keep your skin hydrated:
The more hydrated your skin is, the lower will be the chances of the occurrence of wrinkles. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water every day as it is going to discourage the formation of wrinkles by keeping the skin hydrated.
3. Detain from certain face products:
It is advised not to use the skin products which contain alcohol. Since alcohol can prove to be a drying agent it can cause the formation of wrinkles to a greater extent. Instead of products with alcohol content, it is recommended to use water or witch hazel instead.
4. Sunglasses are a must in case you are going out. This will firstly keep you away from squinting, that causes the occurrence of fine wrinkles around the eyes and prevents them from turning into deep wrinkles. On the side, it is also going to prevent the harmful effect of UV rays on the eyes.
5. Facial creams such as Primrose oil and avocado oil are known to be very light and natural. Once applied that can be easily absorbed into the skin and help to give you a plump look, thus diminishing the amount of wrinkles.
6. Applying moisturizer: Once you’ve taken a shower, it is recommended to apply a moisturizer all over your skin as it helps to lock down all the moisture and build a hydrated and supple look for you.
7. Using mineral clay: Women all over the world go for a skin tightening mask in order to deal with their wrinkles. These marks are made up of mineral clay which helps to tighten the skin and then naturally reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is recommended to leave on this mask for around 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
If all these measures are followed timely, then the amount of wrinkles can be reduced greatly in order to obtain supple and plump look all over again!
Login to Add Comment
Everyone wishes to have beautiful dewy skin that glows with good health. However, dust, dirt and pollution plays havoc with your skin and make it look dull and dry. Following a good beauty regimen
If you have a little more weight and a hanging tummy but are looking forward to gain those wonderfully looking abs, then do not despair! Here is a list of ten fibre rich foods whic
Cataract - Overview Cataract is better known as the clouding with envelops the eye of the patient and thus causes an impairment in the vision of the person. As a person starts to age, the
Green Poop: Basic Overview Green Poop is a common condition which affects people all over the world. In this condition, the poop or the faeces look green in colour. This condition could b
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Headaches and Migraines
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms