Reducing Your Wrinkles, Simply And Nautrally
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 11 July 2014 - 7:59 am IST
Wrinkles are every woman’s nightmares. Ever since the time a woman enters in her early forties, she begins dreading these natural formations on her face and seeks every single measure in order to fight them.
However, instead of baring our skin towards the chemicals that cause harm instead of any good, why not look for some simple measure that can decrease the wrinkles naturally:
1. Sleeping on your back:
When you sleep in a wrong posture, it leads to the formation of ‘sleep lines’, a kind of wrinkles. These wrinkles become etched in the skin and then rarely do fade up. While you sleep on your side, it leads to the wrinkle formation on the chin and the cheeks. However, sleeping on your back reduces the chances of occurrence of wrinkles and prevents the sleep lines from forming.
2. Keep your skin hydrated:
The more hydrated your skin is, the lower will be the chances of the occurrence of wrinkles. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water every day as it is going to discourage the formation of wrinkles by keeping the skin hydrated.
3. Detain from certain face products:
It is advised not to use the skin products which contain alcohol. Since alcohol can prove to be a drying agent it can cause the formation of wrinkles to a greater extent. Instead of products with alcohol content, it is recommended to use water or witch hazel instead.
4. Sunglasses are a must in case you are going out. This will firstly keep you away from squinting, that causes the occurrence of fine wrinkles around the eyes and prevents them from turning into deep wrinkles. On the side, it is also going to prevent the harmful effect of UV rays on the eyes.
5. Facial creams such as Primrose oil and avocado oil are known to be very light and natural. Once applied that can be easily absorbed into the skin and help to give you a plump look, thus diminishing the amount of wrinkles.
6. Applying moisturizer: Once you’ve taken a shower, it is recommended to apply a moisturizer all over your skin as it helps to lock down all the moisture and build a hydrated and supple look for you.
7. Using mineral clay: Women all over the world go for a skin tightening mask in order to deal with their wrinkles. These marks are made up of mineral clay which helps to tighten the skin and then naturally reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is recommended to leave on this mask for around 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
If all these measures are followed timely, then the amount of wrinkles can be reduced greatly in order to obtain supple and plump look all over again!
Login to Add Comment
Human skin is affected by many things around us. The major factors could be genes, the daily food habits, environmental factors and the lifestyle choice. The best strategy to prevent the aging is t
It takes people years and even an entire lifetime to figure out what they need to do and what makes them happy. Some people are successful in figuring it out, while some are not. H
Nail Fungus Infection: Basic Overview Nail Fungus Infection is a very common condition which tends to begin as a white or a yellow spot under the fingernail or the toenail of an affected
Is your kitchen shelf utterly cluttered lately? Have you been wondering about shifting some of the condiments up into your refrigerator to make some space! Good move perhaps, but take note of the t
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Eating rice won't make you fat
Headaches and Migraines
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc