Reducing Your Wrinkles, Simply And Nautrally
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 11 July 2014 - 7:59 am IST
Wrinkles are every woman’s nightmares. Ever since the time a woman enters in her early forties, she begins dreading these natural formations on her face and seeks every single measure in order to fight them.
However, instead of baring our skin towards the chemicals that cause harm instead of any good, why not look for some simple measure that can decrease the wrinkles naturally:
1. Sleeping on your back:
When you sleep in a wrong posture, it leads to the formation of ‘sleep lines’, a kind of wrinkles. These wrinkles become etched in the skin and then rarely do fade up. While you sleep on your side, it leads to the wrinkle formation on the chin and the cheeks. However, sleeping on your back reduces the chances of occurrence of wrinkles and prevents the sleep lines from forming.
2. Keep your skin hydrated:
The more hydrated your skin is, the lower will be the chances of the occurrence of wrinkles. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water every day as it is going to discourage the formation of wrinkles by keeping the skin hydrated.
3. Detain from certain face products:
It is advised not to use the skin products which contain alcohol. Since alcohol can prove to be a drying agent it can cause the formation of wrinkles to a greater extent. Instead of products with alcohol content, it is recommended to use water or witch hazel instead.
4. Sunglasses are a must in case you are going out. This will firstly keep you away from squinting, that causes the occurrence of fine wrinkles around the eyes and prevents them from turning into deep wrinkles. On the side, it is also going to prevent the harmful effect of UV rays on the eyes.
5. Facial creams such as Primrose oil and avocado oil are known to be very light and natural. Once applied that can be easily absorbed into the skin and help to give you a plump look, thus diminishing the amount of wrinkles.
6. Applying moisturizer: Once you’ve taken a shower, it is recommended to apply a moisturizer all over your skin as it helps to lock down all the moisture and build a hydrated and supple look for you.
7. Using mineral clay: Women all over the world go for a skin tightening mask in order to deal with their wrinkles. These marks are made up of mineral clay which helps to tighten the skin and then naturally reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is recommended to leave on this mask for around 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
If all these measures are followed timely, then the amount of wrinkles can be reduced greatly in order to obtain supple and plump look all over again!
Login to Add Comment
Knee Pain : Overview Though often associated with people older in age, knee pain has come out to be a disease which today, is affecting people from all age groups. Knee pain can arise fro
Bruxism – Basic Overview Bruxism is a condition in which the affected person grinds gnashes or clenches their teeth. A person suffering from Bruxism clenches their teeth unconscious
Getting the right lip and cheek stain is the best way to stand out in a crowd. So, if you have been fussing on your blush for a long time now, check out some of our best tips in order to gain an am
Grapefruit: Though it may be surprising, certain foods can affect your medication. That is why, it is always better to check with your doctor befo
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Triple X Syndrome
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin