Reducing Your Wrinkles, Simply And Nautrally
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 11 July 2014 - 7:59 am IST
Wrinkles are every woman’s nightmares. Ever since the time a woman enters in her early forties, she begins dreading these natural formations on her face and seeks every single measure in order to fight them.
However, instead of baring our skin towards the chemicals that cause harm instead of any good, why not look for some simple measure that can decrease the wrinkles naturally:
1. Sleeping on your back:
When you sleep in a wrong posture, it leads to the formation of ‘sleep lines’, a kind of wrinkles. These wrinkles become etched in the skin and then rarely do fade up. While you sleep on your side, it leads to the wrinkle formation on the chin and the cheeks. However, sleeping on your back reduces the chances of occurrence of wrinkles and prevents the sleep lines from forming.
2. Keep your skin hydrated:
The more hydrated your skin is, the lower will be the chances of the occurrence of wrinkles. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water every day as it is going to discourage the formation of wrinkles by keeping the skin hydrated.
3. Detain from certain face products:
It is advised not to use the skin products which contain alcohol. Since alcohol can prove to be a drying agent it can cause the formation of wrinkles to a greater extent. Instead of products with alcohol content, it is recommended to use water or witch hazel instead.
4. Sunglasses are a must in case you are going out. This will firstly keep you away from squinting, that causes the occurrence of fine wrinkles around the eyes and prevents them from turning into deep wrinkles. On the side, it is also going to prevent the harmful effect of UV rays on the eyes.
5. Facial creams such as Primrose oil and avocado oil are known to be very light and natural. Once applied that can be easily absorbed into the skin and help to give you a plump look, thus diminishing the amount of wrinkles.
6. Applying moisturizer: Once you’ve taken a shower, it is recommended to apply a moisturizer all over your skin as it helps to lock down all the moisture and build a hydrated and supple look for you.
7. Using mineral clay: Women all over the world go for a skin tightening mask in order to deal with their wrinkles. These marks are made up of mineral clay which helps to tighten the skin and then naturally reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is recommended to leave on this mask for around 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
If all these measures are followed timely, then the amount of wrinkles can be reduced greatly in order to obtain supple and plump look all over again!
Login to Add Comment
If you have been battling depression lately, do not despair. A research study has just found that nearly 30% of people all over the world are battling depression on an everyday basis. Depress
Pubic Lice (Crabs) Pubic Lice which are also commonly known as Crabs are tiny insects which are found in the genital area of the affected person. This kind of louse is different fro
Multiple Myeloma: Basic Overview Multiple Myeloma is a type of cancer which forms within the white blood cells, which are also commonly known as plasma cells. Plasma cells are vital in or
Measles – Basic Overview Measles is a childhood infection which is caused due to a virus. Though this infection was very common once, nowadays, it can be easily prevented with the h
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Eating rice won't make you fat
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads