Rejuvenate Your Skin
By Refadoc, Posted on : Saturday, 20 December 2014 - 8:07 am IST
Take a look at our all natural tips which will rejuvenate your skin, enhance its glow as well as increases the smoothness of the skin.
- Remove the dead skin cells by brushing down your skin with the help of a loofah. However, make sure that you use gentle, circular strokes while doing so.
- Smooth your skin by applying almond oil over your body for about 15 minutes. Then, gently buff in water to enhance its effect.
- Soften any leathery patches or discolored skin by soaking in cotton pads or squares in Lemon juice and then massage them over your knees or elbows. You could also place your elbows in pre squeezed lemon halves for about five minutes and then rinse them off.
- Treat rough bumpy skin on the back of your arms and legs by applying sour cream over the affected area for about ten minutes and then rinsing it all off.
- For dry or cracked hands, combine using two boiled and mashed potatoes along with one tablespoon of glycerin and milk in order to make a smooth paste. This paste can be massaged all over your hands and needs to be left for five minutes before rinsing it off.
- Relieve itchy skin by adding two tablespoon bicarbonate of soda in your bath water.
- Softer Skin can be naturally yours by adding a handful of rice bran into a clean cut off stocking. This can then be added in your bathwater in order to release the vitamin rich oils in the bathwater.
- Smooth apricot kernel oil can be applied around your eyes in order to smoothen the skin and to prevent wrinkling.
- Restore the pH balance of your skin by dabbing on dilute apple cider vinegar.
- Aromatherapy can be practiced with oils such as germanium, chamomile, rose and sandalwood.
- Apply moisturizer to your slightly damp skin in order to spread it more easily and to lock the moisture in.
Login to Add Comment
Winter season is finally here. So are the biting winds, hot steamy showers and sudden dips in the temperature. These can suck the life and moisture out of your skin and hair. However, we offer you
Do not be tempted by the endless array of pricey cosmetics which are available all over the world. These lotions and procedures tend to often promise you with younger looking and bea
Getting the right lip and cheek stain is the best way to stand out in a crowd. So, if you have been fussing on your blush for a long time now, check out some of our best tips in order to gain an am
Most of us are keen to look at our face and get a peaches and cream complexion. However, when it comes to the cost of the skincare products in the market, we often shirk back and think twice. What
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Triple X Syndrome
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin