Rejuvenate Your Skin
By Refadoc, Posted on : Saturday, 20 December 2014 - 8:07 am IST
Take a look at our all natural tips which will rejuvenate your skin, enhance its glow as well as increases the smoothness of the skin.
- Remove the dead skin cells by brushing down your skin with the help of a loofah. However, make sure that you use gentle, circular strokes while doing so.
- Smooth your skin by applying almond oil over your body for about 15 minutes. Then, gently buff in water to enhance its effect.
- Soften any leathery patches or discolored skin by soaking in cotton pads or squares in Lemon juice and then massage them over your knees or elbows. You could also place your elbows in pre squeezed lemon halves for about five minutes and then rinse them off.
- Treat rough bumpy skin on the back of your arms and legs by applying sour cream over the affected area for about ten minutes and then rinsing it all off.
- For dry or cracked hands, combine using two boiled and mashed potatoes along with one tablespoon of glycerin and milk in order to make a smooth paste. This paste can be massaged all over your hands and needs to be left for five minutes before rinsing it off.
- Relieve itchy skin by adding two tablespoon bicarbonate of soda in your bath water.
- Softer Skin can be naturally yours by adding a handful of rice bran into a clean cut off stocking. This can then be added in your bathwater in order to release the vitamin rich oils in the bathwater.
- Smooth apricot kernel oil can be applied around your eyes in order to smoothen the skin and to prevent wrinkling.
- Restore the pH balance of your skin by dabbing on dilute apple cider vinegar.
- Aromatherapy can be practiced with oils such as germanium, chamomile, rose and sandalwood.
- Apply moisturizer to your slightly damp skin in order to spread it more easily and to lock the moisture in.
Login to Add Comment
Melanoma– Living It, Surviving It Melanoma, which is also commonly known as skin cancer is known to be an abnormal growth in the number of the skin cells. Often one of the major rea
Most of us are keen to look at our face and get a peaches and cream complexion. However, when it comes to the cost of the skincare products in the market, we often shirk back and think twice. What
Papayas are refreshingly sweet in taste and are bright, pear shaped and exotic fruits which you can forage around easily in the market throughout the year. They contain within them hundreds of blac
Life on earth is literally impossible, without the sun. The sun radiates its energy in the form of light and heat, which make it possible for every living creature to survive in this planet. Howeve
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll