Rejuvenate Your Skin
By Refadoc, Posted on : Saturday, 20 December 2014 - 8:07 am IST
Take a look at our all natural tips which will rejuvenate your skin, enhance its glow as well as increases the smoothness of the skin.
- Remove the dead skin cells by brushing down your skin with the help of a loofah. However, make sure that you use gentle, circular strokes while doing so.
- Smooth your skin by applying almond oil over your body for about 15 minutes. Then, gently buff in water to enhance its effect.
- Soften any leathery patches or discolored skin by soaking in cotton pads or squares in Lemon juice and then massage them over your knees or elbows. You could also place your elbows in pre squeezed lemon halves for about five minutes and then rinse them off.
- Treat rough bumpy skin on the back of your arms and legs by applying sour cream over the affected area for about ten minutes and then rinsing it all off.
- For dry or cracked hands, combine using two boiled and mashed potatoes along with one tablespoon of glycerin and milk in order to make a smooth paste. This paste can be massaged all over your hands and needs to be left for five minutes before rinsing it off.
- Relieve itchy skin by adding two tablespoon bicarbonate of soda in your bath water.
- Softer Skin can be naturally yours by adding a handful of rice bran into a clean cut off stocking. This can then be added in your bathwater in order to release the vitamin rich oils in the bathwater.
- Smooth apricot kernel oil can be applied around your eyes in order to smoothen the skin and to prevent wrinkling.
- Restore the pH balance of your skin by dabbing on dilute apple cider vinegar.
- Aromatherapy can be practiced with oils such as germanium, chamomile, rose and sandalwood.
- Apply moisturizer to your slightly damp skin in order to spread it more easily and to lock the moisture in.
Login to Add Comment
Split Ends: Women all over the world are known to suffer from split ends. When hair ends are exposed to the harmful chemicals, they can end up being dr
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you a
Did you know that being well spotted could actually work in your favor? It has been found that moles are linked with a delayed aging process. A recent scientific research has
Acne marks and scars is not a new thing for teenagers and adults. As you step into the puberty stage, acne and pimples find their way to affect your young and beautiful skin. First of all, you shou
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health