Release Your Inner Beauty
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 31 December 2015 - 4:51 am IST
Do not be tempted by the endless array of pricey cosmetics which are available all over the world. These lotions and procedures tend to often promise you with younger looking and beautiful skin, at a hefty price. But, there is another better way to gain that beautiful glow naturally. What if the food you eat holds the key to unlock your inner beauty? Don't be shocked. This is the bare truth. Take a look how:
- Hydration: It is recommended to drink a glass of warm water every morning. You can also choose hot water mixed with lemon juice. This small life hack is known to be a life changer for your skin and your overall health. Not only is this hack going to get you well hydrated, but it is also going to work as a natural astringent for your digestive system. Also, make sure that you drink adequate amount of water throughout the rest of the day.
- Get your Omega 3’s – Omega 3’s are essential for you in order to get rid of the fine lines over your skin and to increase the elasticity of your skin naturally. Therefore, it is recommended to eat foods that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids such as nuts and seeds. It is also recommended to include distilled fish oil supplement into your diet every day.
- Increase your Antioxidant Intake: In order to gain healthy and supple skin, it is recommended to eat foods that are rich in antioxidants such as Broccoli and Papaya. Green tea is also a very rich source of antioxidants.
- Sleep Right and Tight: Taking inadequate amount of sleep can cause your skin to look tired and can make it very harder for you to lose your body weight. It is recommended to gain seven to eight hours of sleep every night and to avoid having large, heavy meals before you go for bed. It is crucial to maintain a regular sleeping pattern with definite waking time.
- Brush Your Skin: Invest in a good skin brush and make sure that you brush your skin every day. Start by brushing your feet, knees and then proceed up to your neck. Buy a separate, softer brush for your face. Make sure that you brush your skin four times a week before going for a shower in order to get rid of the dead skin cells and to make your skin look supple and brighter than before.
Login to Add Comment
Aging is inevitable. But there are a number of ways to slow down the aging process and have a beautiful and smooth skin for many years. One of the best ways to prevent aging is to follow a proper b
Obesity – Overview Obesity was earlier known to be a condition though to attack people from a higher economic index. However, in today’s world, it has proved
Culinary Scientists and food experts from all over the world bring you some of the most delightful tips in order to make your food choices not only healthy, but nutritious at the same time. They re
Beetroot Beetroot, which is also commonly known as Beet has been gaining popularity all over the world in the past couple of years. The vegetable is known to improve athlet
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?