Release Your Inner Beauty
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 31 December 2015 - 4:51 am IST
Do not be tempted by the endless array of pricey cosmetics which are available all over the world. These lotions and procedures tend to often promise you with younger looking and beautiful skin, at a hefty price. But, there is another better way to gain that beautiful glow naturally. What if the food you eat holds the key to unlock your inner beauty? Don't be shocked. This is the bare truth. Take a look how:
- Hydration: It is recommended to drink a glass of warm water every morning. You can also choose hot water mixed with lemon juice. This small life hack is known to be a life changer for your skin and your overall health. Not only is this hack going to get you well hydrated, but it is also going to work as a natural astringent for your digestive system. Also, make sure that you drink adequate amount of water throughout the rest of the day.
- Get your Omega 3’s – Omega 3’s are essential for you in order to get rid of the fine lines over your skin and to increase the elasticity of your skin naturally. Therefore, it is recommended to eat foods that are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids such as nuts and seeds. It is also recommended to include distilled fish oil supplement into your diet every day.
- Increase your Antioxidant Intake: In order to gain healthy and supple skin, it is recommended to eat foods that are rich in antioxidants such as Broccoli and Papaya. Green tea is also a very rich source of antioxidants.
- Sleep Right and Tight: Taking inadequate amount of sleep can cause your skin to look tired and can make it very harder for you to lose your body weight. It is recommended to gain seven to eight hours of sleep every night and to avoid having large, heavy meals before you go for bed. It is crucial to maintain a regular sleeping pattern with definite waking time.
- Brush Your Skin: Invest in a good skin brush and make sure that you brush your skin every day. Start by brushing your feet, knees and then proceed up to your neck. Buy a separate, softer brush for your face. Make sure that you brush your skin four times a week before going for a shower in order to get rid of the dead skin cells and to make your skin look supple and brighter than before.
Login to Add Comment
Smoothies are trending well on the global lifestyle and health charts these days. They are the best sources to provide you with the much needed energy boost and on top of that, the
Copper Copper, one of the most active components of Red Blood Cells is known to be integral in the storage, metabolism as well as the absorption of Iron and the formation of the RBC&rsquo
Though Neck Pain does not tend to get the same attention as the back pain, it is pretty common amongst people all over the world. However, if you are susceptible towards Neck Pain, here are some hi
Pets can be difficult to handle. They can be often fussy about their food. So, here are some of the most common pet foods which are being debunked. Preparing their food yours
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Headaches and Migraines
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health