Revamping Your Diet Plan
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 20 August 2014 - 11:50 pm IST
Some people decide to make healthy living their lifelong goal. However, it’s not about the time that you devote to your diet plan; it’s the way in which you start and follow the plan, that’s necessary. So, here are some expert ways in which you can kick-start your way towards a healthy diet in no time!Adding Broccoli Sprouts
- Adding Broccoli Sprouts: This is the simplest way. In your salads and sandwiches, add a dab of broccoli. The reason for this is that broccoli sprouts are known to remove the pollutants from the body owing to the glucoraphamin which is present in it. Also, it has been found that broccoli has anti cancer a property which tips the scale back in its direction!
- Sprinkling Cinnamon on your food: Cinnamon is a spice which has shown to stand up in helping people to lower their blood sugar level. Also, it contains a healthy amount of polyphenols, which are a kind of antioxidants known to decrease the risk of you suffering from a cardiovascular disease! So, add cinnamon to everything you eat – be it your cereal, your yoghurt or even your tea!
- Consuming eggs with their yolk intact: Egg whites are not the best option to have for your breakfast. Though it has been proven that consuming egg whites is going to keep your weight check in place, however, the same egg white later on causes your body’s blood sugar levels to crash and therefore makes your hungrier between your meals. So, make sure that you add along a healthy amount of egg yolks in your breakfast in order to keep the unnecessary munching at bay later on!
- Smell your new food: when going to the market to buy the fruits and vegetables, make sure that you pick something new which you have not tried earlier. Test the new food by smelling it. For instance, try cucamelon, which is loaded with tons of nutrients which your body needs, but you are not aware of. Smelling your food curbs away your fear of trying something new and makes you venture beyond your comfort zone!
- Adding Fish to your diet regimen: It has been proved that Japanese women have the longest lifespan compared to other women all over the world. Fish, is the answer behind that riddle. Add, fish, fresh vegetables as well as green tea to your diet chart and you are good to go!
- Pepper it up: Adding chilli and pepper on your food reduces your consumption by around 30%. This not only saves you the extra weight which you may be putting on unknowingly, but also adds a new flavour to the food and makes you savour your palate a little more.
So, by following the simple above methods you can make a drastic change in your diet schedule and can see the emergence of a new you! It’s all about taking the right diet after all!
Login to Add Comment
Accidents are rampant all over India. Be it on the road, in homes or in workplaces, they are an everyday occurrence. However, what do people do when they see an accident? Most of us are j
Chlamydia is one of the most commonly spread STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) all over the world. The infection for this disease is spread quite easily from one person to the other and often no
Phosphorus: Phosphorus, working in collaboration with Calcium roots for the formation of strong bones, teeth as well as nerve cells. Standing only second to Calcium, phosphorus is the sec
Fibroadenoma: Basic Information Fibroadenoma is a kind of a solid, non cancerous breast tumour which tends to occur basically in teenage girls or women under the age of 30 years. Fibroade
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health