Revamping Your Diet Plan
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 20 August 2014 - 11:50 pm IST
Some people decide to make healthy living their lifelong goal. However, it’s not about the time that you devote to your diet plan; it’s the way in which you start and follow the plan, that’s necessary. So, here are some expert ways in which you can kick-start your way towards a healthy diet in no time!Adding Broccoli Sprouts
- Adding Broccoli Sprouts: This is the simplest way. In your salads and sandwiches, add a dab of broccoli. The reason for this is that broccoli sprouts are known to remove the pollutants from the body owing to the glucoraphamin which is present in it. Also, it has been found that broccoli has anti cancer a property which tips the scale back in its direction!
- Sprinkling Cinnamon on your food: Cinnamon is a spice which has shown to stand up in helping people to lower their blood sugar level. Also, it contains a healthy amount of polyphenols, which are a kind of antioxidants known to decrease the risk of you suffering from a cardiovascular disease! So, add cinnamon to everything you eat – be it your cereal, your yoghurt or even your tea!
- Consuming eggs with their yolk intact: Egg whites are not the best option to have for your breakfast. Though it has been proven that consuming egg whites is going to keep your weight check in place, however, the same egg white later on causes your body’s blood sugar levels to crash and therefore makes your hungrier between your meals. So, make sure that you add along a healthy amount of egg yolks in your breakfast in order to keep the unnecessary munching at bay later on!
- Smell your new food: when going to the market to buy the fruits and vegetables, make sure that you pick something new which you have not tried earlier. Test the new food by smelling it. For instance, try cucamelon, which is loaded with tons of nutrients which your body needs, but you are not aware of. Smelling your food curbs away your fear of trying something new and makes you venture beyond your comfort zone!
- Adding Fish to your diet regimen: It has been proved that Japanese women have the longest lifespan compared to other women all over the world. Fish, is the answer behind that riddle. Add, fish, fresh vegetables as well as green tea to your diet chart and you are good to go!
- Pepper it up: Adding chilli and pepper on your food reduces your consumption by around 30%. This not only saves you the extra weight which you may be putting on unknowingly, but also adds a new flavour to the food and makes you savour your palate a little more.
So, by following the simple above methods you can make a drastic change in your diet schedule and can see the emergence of a new you! It’s all about taking the right diet after all!
Login to Add Comment
We all know that relationships are difficult. One needs to nurture and cherish a relationship to make it work. But, sometimes we become so comfortable in a relationship, that we fail to see that th
Night time is the ideal time to go to sleep or snuggle in and watch movies with a huge bowl of popcorn. However, what if I tell you that there are some tips with which you can de b
Epilepsy - Overview Brain has emerged out to be the master computer which governs the running of all the systems of our human body. Therefore, all the functions of
Copper Copper, one of the most active components of Red Blood Cells is known to be integral in the storage, metabolism as well as the absorption of Iron and the formation of the RBC&rsquo
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Headaches and Migraines
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects