Signs That Say Its Time to Leave Your Job
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 28 November 2014 - 5:05 am IST
A few months ago, my life was going wonderfully well. I had a great job working at one of the biggest multinationals, my salary was a whooping six figure and I had a great educational degree to back me up. It all looked good and I was climbing high up the corporate ladder and a great position lay ahead of me. However, something seemed amiss. All this was good, but something else was wanted off from life and I could not figure out what I missed.
Often, we are not aware of what we want, but we are aware of what we don’t want. There are a few warning signs which mean that it’s about time to leave your job and move onto something which suits you better. Take a look:
- Caffeine is your new best friend: If Coffee is your new best friend; it means you are severely overworked and you need a break. Often, people dealing with a huge workload need coffee in order to stay alert during the daytime and to function well at the office.
- Email’s on Your Mind: Email is the first thing that you check in the morning and the last thing you check before you go to sleep. Not to mention that it often wakes you up in the middle of the night with the consistent beeping.
- Pains all across your body: If you are noticing strange pains and aches all over your body at random times, without any major cause or malady, it is time to rethink.
- Indulging in Comfort Foods: Have your experienced a sudden urge to eat something while at work? Grabbing a bag of chips or be addicted to cola while working?
- Your Phone is Your Constant Companion: Work keeps you busy all day long. This is to such an extent that you carry your phone everywhere! To your Yoga class, to social gatherings, at the dinner table or even to the loo.
- Fights with Your Better Half: Often it is recommended not to take your work to your home. However, if you job is letting you fight with your partner regarding trivial issues such as bills or laundry, it’s almost time to rethink.
- You hate Sunday Evenings: Sundays are the days to relax and to spend quality time with your loved ones. However, if you start panicking on Sunday evening, thinking about the upcoming Monday morning and going back to work, it’s a major sign that you don’t love doing what you do.
The above mentioned signs are subtle ways of your conscience and your body to let you know that you truly aren’t enjoying doing what you do. It’s almost time to think about it twice and realize the things that truly matter and the ones that you want to pursue.
Login to Add Comment
Four Things Not To Say to a Suffering Friend When your friend is suffering from any loss, be it a death in the family, a divorce or a miscarriage, it can be often very difficult to say anyt
Breaking Stereotypes Regarding Autism: Autism all over the world has emerged to be known as a complex developmental disability. According to the experts, it is known that during the first
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Basic Overview Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is known to be a complicated disorder which results in extreme fatigue, which cannot be underlined by any medical conditi
Wrist Pain – Basic Overview Wrist Pain is a commonly occurring complaint amongst people all over the world. The pain is often caused due to sprains, injuries or fractures. Wrist Pai
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms