Streamlining Your Mornings!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 21 November 2014 - 4:30 pm IST
Being fashionable is great for a casual evening cocktail party, but it does not work in the corporate life! If you are going to be late every morning for work, your boss is surely going to notice and I am sure that is not something that you’re going to love! So, here are some quick strategies to streamline your mornings and getting to work at time:
- Prepare it all the night before: I am sure you must have heard about this a lot of times, but this actually works! You can save around an hour every morning by planning beforehand. Lay out the clothes that you plan to wear in the morning, go for a shower and blow dry your hair. Prepare your breakfast beforehand! Planning is going to save you a lot of time and effort.
- Get your complete sleep: Having your required eight hours of sleep every night is vital in order to function the next day. Go to bed for your sleep, rather than lying on the sofa in front of the TV. Try going to sleep at a same time every night in order to gain your restful sleep.
- Go Alarming: If you are not an early bird, set two alarms instead of one! Set one on your cell phone within easy reach and the other on an alarm clock across the room so that you have to get up eventually in order to turn it off.
- Get a Routine: It is essential to get a morning routine going. Keep on your schedule every day. Set down timings and boundaries for every task. Limit your activities and put everything in its place so that you don’t have to waste time looking for them. People often tend to misplace their keys and spend a substantial time looking for them every morning.
- Indulge in workplace activities: Take a portable breakfast with you. Pack along a fruit or some yoghurt with you and eat it at your desk for some work time refreshment!
Login to Add Comment
Discontinuing the Habit: Bed Wetting: There have been instances of children growing up to the age of seven and more, and still indulging in bed wetting. Parents are plagued and children a
Multiple Sclerosis - Overview Multiple Sclerosis is better known as a disease in which the immune system of the affected person attacks the myelin sheath which covers the surface of the n
Headaches are a common phenomenon which we all go through at some time or the other in our lives. However, how would you feel if your doctor recommended you to go in for a CT scan or an Imaging tes
Antioxidants and Aging: It is recommended to eat foods which are rich in antioxidants in order to fight against the free radicals, which are the unstable oxygen molecules that add
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Headaches and Migraines
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Eating rice won't make you fat