Streamlining Your Mornings!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 21 November 2014 - 4:30 pm IST
Being fashionable is great for a casual evening cocktail party, but it does not work in the corporate life! If you are going to be late every morning for work, your boss is surely going to notice and I am sure that is not something that you’re going to love! So, here are some quick strategies to streamline your mornings and getting to work at time:
- Prepare it all the night before: I am sure you must have heard about this a lot of times, but this actually works! You can save around an hour every morning by planning beforehand. Lay out the clothes that you plan to wear in the morning, go for a shower and blow dry your hair. Prepare your breakfast beforehand! Planning is going to save you a lot of time and effort.
- Get your complete sleep: Having your required eight hours of sleep every night is vital in order to function the next day. Go to bed for your sleep, rather than lying on the sofa in front of the TV. Try going to sleep at a same time every night in order to gain your restful sleep.
- Go Alarming: If you are not an early bird, set two alarms instead of one! Set one on your cell phone within easy reach and the other on an alarm clock across the room so that you have to get up eventually in order to turn it off.
- Get a Routine: It is essential to get a morning routine going. Keep on your schedule every day. Set down timings and boundaries for every task. Limit your activities and put everything in its place so that you don’t have to waste time looking for them. People often tend to misplace their keys and spend a substantial time looking for them every morning.
- Indulge in workplace activities: Take a portable breakfast with you. Pack along a fruit or some yoghurt with you and eat it at your desk for some work time refreshment!
Login to Add Comment
HeatStroke - Overview Summers in India can be ruthless and quite intolerable. The cases of people suffering from Heatstroke tend to increase drastically with the overbearing temperature.
Kiwis make wonderful fruits as they are rich in taste and nutritional value. However, check out the five major reasons why you should be making Kiwi as a part of your everyday diet r
As we tend to age, we become more prone to accidents and falling down. Elderly people are at a higher risk of falling down, owing to their poor eyesight, increased heart problems, muscle weaknesses
Bananas: The world’s First Fruit Bananas have emerged to be one of the most widely consumed fruits all around the world. This fruit not only is packed with nutrients,
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Headaches and Migraines
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?