Streamlining Your Mornings!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 21 November 2014 - 4:30 pm IST
Being fashionable is great for a casual evening cocktail party, but it does not work in the corporate life! If you are going to be late every morning for work, your boss is surely going to notice and I am sure that is not something that you’re going to love! So, here are some quick strategies to streamline your mornings and getting to work at time:
- Prepare it all the night before: I am sure you must have heard about this a lot of times, but this actually works! You can save around an hour every morning by planning beforehand. Lay out the clothes that you plan to wear in the morning, go for a shower and blow dry your hair. Prepare your breakfast beforehand! Planning is going to save you a lot of time and effort.
- Get your complete sleep: Having your required eight hours of sleep every night is vital in order to function the next day. Go to bed for your sleep, rather than lying on the sofa in front of the TV. Try going to sleep at a same time every night in order to gain your restful sleep.
- Go Alarming: If you are not an early bird, set two alarms instead of one! Set one on your cell phone within easy reach and the other on an alarm clock across the room so that you have to get up eventually in order to turn it off.
- Get a Routine: It is essential to get a morning routine going. Keep on your schedule every day. Set down timings and boundaries for every task. Limit your activities and put everything in its place so that you don’t have to waste time looking for them. People often tend to misplace their keys and spend a substantial time looking for them every morning.
- Indulge in workplace activities: Take a portable breakfast with you. Pack along a fruit or some yoghurt with you and eat it at your desk for some work time refreshment!
Login to Add Comment
Symptoms of Eating Disorder Do you suspect that your child is suffering from an Eating Disorder? In recent times various studies have confirmed that Bulimia and Anorexia ha
The stats and recent studies conducted by universities all over the world conclude that the basic reason for the occurrence of ulcers in the small intestine and the stomach could be the impending s
Menopause – Basic Overview Menopause is defined as the occurring 12 months after the last menstrual period of a woman which marks the end of the menstrual cycles. In most women, men
Cucumber Cucumber which makes an active part of salads and other Mediterrean diets is consisted up to 95% water and is known to be low in its calorie content. The h
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts