Streamlining Your Mornings!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Friday, 21 November 2014 - 4:30 pm IST
Being fashionable is great for a casual evening cocktail party, but it does not work in the corporate life! If you are going to be late every morning for work, your boss is surely going to notice and I am sure that is not something that you’re going to love! So, here are some quick strategies to streamline your mornings and getting to work at time:
- Prepare it all the night before: I am sure you must have heard about this a lot of times, but this actually works! You can save around an hour every morning by planning beforehand. Lay out the clothes that you plan to wear in the morning, go for a shower and blow dry your hair. Prepare your breakfast beforehand! Planning is going to save you a lot of time and effort.
- Get your complete sleep: Having your required eight hours of sleep every night is vital in order to function the next day. Go to bed for your sleep, rather than lying on the sofa in front of the TV. Try going to sleep at a same time every night in order to gain your restful sleep.
- Go Alarming: If you are not an early bird, set two alarms instead of one! Set one on your cell phone within easy reach and the other on an alarm clock across the room so that you have to get up eventually in order to turn it off.
- Get a Routine: It is essential to get a morning routine going. Keep on your schedule every day. Set down timings and boundaries for every task. Limit your activities and put everything in its place so that you don’t have to waste time looking for them. People often tend to misplace their keys and spend a substantial time looking for them every morning.
- Indulge in workplace activities: Take a portable breakfast with you. Pack along a fruit or some yoghurt with you and eat it at your desk for some work time refreshment!
Login to Add Comment
Okay, does someone mention Belly fat and food in one single line? Isn’t it something which is very contradictory to each other? Yes, as per the belief of the world, the only way to get rid of
Precocious (Early) Puberty - Overview Precocious Puberty is a rarely known term and it is astonishing to find out that a very little percentage of parents are aware of this condition. Pre
Teeth Whitening has emerged as one of the most sought after dental treatments all over the world. Bleaching, Laser Light Treatments and even certain toothpastes claim to transform your aged teeth i
Carrots Carrots are commonly known as the ultimate health food all over the world. These root vegetables are known to be the powerhouse of nutrients and are known for their
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Headaches and Migraines
Triple X Syndrome
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Eating rice won't make you fat
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka