Super Foods for a Glowing Skin
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 01 January 2015 - 5:01 am IST
To gain naturally beautiful skin, you need not go far. Your very own kitchen is a hidden storehouse of natural products which can enhance your skin’s glow and can provide you with clean and blemish free skin. Take a look at our top picks for gaining a beautiful skin:
- Bell Peppers (Red): Red Bell Peppers are an amazing source of Carotenoids which prevent the onset of wrinkles and increase the blood circulation across your skin. They are also vital in fighting against acne.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark Chocolates are loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids and flavanoids which are known to help you get rid of dead skin naturally. They also help to protect your skin against the UV Rays of the sun and enhance the blood circulation within your skin.
- Salmon: Salmon is one of the richest sources of Omega – 3 fatty acids and is known to fight against inflammation. It also helps to prevent wrinkles and acne, which helps to keep your skin and scalp well hydrated. Salmon is vital in fighting against stress and anxiety and provides a bright tone to your skin.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is one of the richest sources of Lauric Acid and Saturated Fats. These act as antibacterial and antiviral in keeping acne at bay. Coconut oil also comes packed with fatty acids and Vitamin E, which keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is one of the richest sources of Antioxidants and Amino Acids. It helps you to relieve the stress and keeps your skin looking supple and bright through and through.
- Spinach: Spinach comes packed with iron, chlorophyll, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Vitamin A and Fiber. It is also packed with antioxidants which are known to keep your skin healthy and clear.
- Celery: Celery is a rich source of Vitamin K and Potassium and helps to take care of your blood circulation. Celery also helps to make sure that the impurities in your blood are kept at bay and you remain hydrated and fresh.
- Papaya: Papayas are a rich source of Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene. It is good for your skin as it helps to prevent the acne outbreak and keeps your skin safe from the damage which may be caused due to overexposure to the sun’s UV Rays.
- Carrots: Carrots come packed with Vitamin A which helps to prevent your skin against skin infections and acne outbreaks. It also helps with the development of anti skin cancer cells.
Login to Add Comment
Smoothies are trending well on the global lifestyle and health charts these days. They are the best sources to provide you with the much needed energy boost and on top of that, the
Phosphorus: Phosphorus, working in collaboration with Calcium roots for the formation of strong bones, teeth as well as nerve cells. Standing only second to Calcium, phosphorus is the sec
“Congratulations! You are pregnant!” Hearing these words can change the life of a woman upside down. Though this change is good, women are often perplexed during their first pregnancy.
Amla is one of nature’s best gifts to humankind. It has been recommended as the number one natural practitioner and comes complete with nourishing and rejuvenation powers. So, here ar
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Triple X Syndrome
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Eating rice won't make you fat