Super Foods for a Glowing Skin
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 01 January 2015 - 5:01 am IST
To gain naturally beautiful skin, you need not go far. Your very own kitchen is a hidden storehouse of natural products which can enhance your skin’s glow and can provide you with clean and blemish free skin. Take a look at our top picks for gaining a beautiful skin:
- Bell Peppers (Red): Red Bell Peppers are an amazing source of Carotenoids which prevent the onset of wrinkles and increase the blood circulation across your skin. They are also vital in fighting against acne.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark Chocolates are loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids and flavanoids which are known to help you get rid of dead skin naturally. They also help to protect your skin against the UV Rays of the sun and enhance the blood circulation within your skin.
- Salmon: Salmon is one of the richest sources of Omega – 3 fatty acids and is known to fight against inflammation. It also helps to prevent wrinkles and acne, which helps to keep your skin and scalp well hydrated. Salmon is vital in fighting against stress and anxiety and provides a bright tone to your skin.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is one of the richest sources of Lauric Acid and Saturated Fats. These act as antibacterial and antiviral in keeping acne at bay. Coconut oil also comes packed with fatty acids and Vitamin E, which keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is one of the richest sources of Antioxidants and Amino Acids. It helps you to relieve the stress and keeps your skin looking supple and bright through and through.
- Spinach: Spinach comes packed with iron, chlorophyll, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Vitamin A and Fiber. It is also packed with antioxidants which are known to keep your skin healthy and clear.
- Celery: Celery is a rich source of Vitamin K and Potassium and helps to take care of your blood circulation. Celery also helps to make sure that the impurities in your blood are kept at bay and you remain hydrated and fresh.
- Papaya: Papayas are a rich source of Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene. It is good for your skin as it helps to prevent the acne outbreak and keeps your skin safe from the damage which may be caused due to overexposure to the sun’s UV Rays.
- Carrots: Carrots come packed with Vitamin A which helps to prevent your skin against skin infections and acne outbreaks. It also helps with the development of anti skin cancer cells.
Login to Add Comment
Multiple Myeloma: Basic Overview Multiple Myeloma is a type of cancer which forms within the white blood cells, which are also commonly known as plasma cells. Plasma cells are vital in or
A bout of cold is often accompanied by a red nose, puffy eyes and dark circles around the washed out and faded skin. But, here are a few tips in order to look great even when you a
If you think that you are keeping your home and family safe by staying indoors and eating healthy, then you should think twice! Carcinogens are the substances which have the tendency of cau
Ginger Ginger is one herb which is known all over the world due to its therapeutic properties such as anti inflammatory properties and its relevance in getting rid of gastr
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health