Super Foods for a Glowing Skin
By Refadoc, Posted on : Thursday, 01 January 2015 - 5:01 am IST
To gain naturally beautiful skin, you need not go far. Your very own kitchen is a hidden storehouse of natural products which can enhance your skin’s glow and can provide you with clean and blemish free skin. Take a look at our top picks for gaining a beautiful skin:
- Bell Peppers (Red): Red Bell Peppers are an amazing source of Carotenoids which prevent the onset of wrinkles and increase the blood circulation across your skin. They are also vital in fighting against acne.
- Dark Chocolate: Dark Chocolates are loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids and flavanoids which are known to help you get rid of dead skin naturally. They also help to protect your skin against the UV Rays of the sun and enhance the blood circulation within your skin.
- Salmon: Salmon is one of the richest sources of Omega – 3 fatty acids and is known to fight against inflammation. It also helps to prevent wrinkles and acne, which helps to keep your skin and scalp well hydrated. Salmon is vital in fighting against stress and anxiety and provides a bright tone to your skin.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is one of the richest sources of Lauric Acid and Saturated Fats. These act as antibacterial and antiviral in keeping acne at bay. Coconut oil also comes packed with fatty acids and Vitamin E, which keep your skin hydrated and smooth.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is one of the richest sources of Antioxidants and Amino Acids. It helps you to relieve the stress and keeps your skin looking supple and bright through and through.
- Spinach: Spinach comes packed with iron, chlorophyll, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Vitamin A and Fiber. It is also packed with antioxidants which are known to keep your skin healthy and clear.
- Celery: Celery is a rich source of Vitamin K and Potassium and helps to take care of your blood circulation. Celery also helps to make sure that the impurities in your blood are kept at bay and you remain hydrated and fresh.
- Papaya: Papayas are a rich source of Vitamin C, E and Beta Carotene. It is good for your skin as it helps to prevent the acne outbreak and keeps your skin safe from the damage which may be caused due to overexposure to the sun’s UV Rays.
- Carrots: Carrots come packed with Vitamin A which helps to prevent your skin against skin infections and acne outbreaks. It also helps with the development of anti skin cancer cells.
Login to Add Comment
Aging is considered to be a natural process by everyone. It’s a phenomenon which has to happen, irrespective of whatever measures we may consider in order to avoid it. Though it cannot be avo
Does your skin look dull and lifeless despite using the best moisturizers and serums in the market? Well, the problem could be pollution, dirt and grime making your skin dry and dull. To have radia
Menopause – Basic Overview Menopause is defined as the occurring 12 months after the last menstrual period of a woman which marks the end of the menstrual cycles. In most women, men
Psoriatic Arthritis: Basic Overview As it’s evident from the name, Psoriatic Arthritis is a form of arthritis which affects the people who suffer from Psoriasis, an acute skin condi
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Triple X Syndrome
Eating rice won't make you fat
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy