Surprising Benefits of Ginger
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 29 April 2015 - 1:54 pm IST
Ginger is one herb which is known all over the world due to its therapeutic properties such as anti inflammatory properties and its relevance in getting rid of gastrointestinal diseases. The herb is known to be a powerhouse of all the essential nutrients which we need to keep our body healthy and young. The herb can be used in many different ways and is an active ingredient which is used during cooking or drinking. It is also used as a food preservative and a medicinal agent across many cultures throughout centuries.
Here are some of the most famous and noteworthy health benefits of Ginger:
- Fights Inflammation: Ginger is a very natural painkiller which is known to have anti inflammatory properties and substances.
- Maintains blood circulation: Ginger is a rich source of minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc and Chromium. These minerals are very helpful in fighting against chills, fever as well as excessive sweating. These minerals are also helpful in maintaining a normal blood circulation.
- Treats Motion Sickness: Ginger works an excellent remedy in order to combat the symptoms which are caused due to motion sickness.
- Increases the Absorption: Ginger is known to stimulate the gastric enzyme secretions which are known to increase the overall absorption of the nutrients in the body.
- Prevents Cold and Flu: It has been proved that drinking two tablespoons of chopped ginger and hot water can be used to successfully treat common cold and flu.
- Cures Stomach Discomfort: Ginger is known to aid with the digestion of the food and helps to deal with the stomach discomfort. It is known to reduce any signs of inflammation in the same way as medicines do.
- Prevents Colon Cancer: a study has proved that Ginger helps to slow down or prevent the occurence of Colon Cancer amongst people who use it daily.
- Treats Respiratory Conditions: Ginger is known to help effectively with colds and other respiratory disorders as it helps to expand the lungs and loosens the phlegm.
- Treats Ovarian Cancer: Ginger is also known to cause the death of the Ovarian Cancer Cells amongst patients.
- Improves the overall Immune System: Ginger provides a major boost to the immune system of a person. Eating a small portion of Ginger everyday is known to reduce the deposition of fat along the arteries and prevents the chances of stroke. It is also known to decease the chances of stomach infections and helps with throat irritation as well.
- Fights Morning Sickness: It has been proved that Ginger is 75% effective in prevent morning sickness and dealing with stomach flu.
Login to Add Comment
Healthy Chocolate Chocolate is one of the favourite sweet of people all over the world. Who said that healthy food only comes off the shelves of the fruits and the vegetables section of t
Food Poisoning And Dealing With It Food Poisoning is also known as an illness which is caused with the contamination of food with microbes which induces the infirmity in
Green Poop: Basic Overview Green Poop is a common condition which affects people all over the world. In this condition, the poop or the faeces look green in colour. This condition could b
Beetroot Beetroot, which is also commonly known as Beet has been gaining popularity all over the world in the past couple of years. The vegetable is known to improve athlet
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits