Taking Care Of Your Invisibles
By Refadoc, Posted on : Saturday, 29 November 2014 - 7:13 pm IST
It’s true that contact lenses allow us to see the world and the beauty in it. However, they too require proper care and handling. So, here are a few useful tips to take care of your invisibles:
- Make sure that you put in your contact lenses before you apply your makeup. The greasy creams and lotions on your face are one of the greatest enemies of your contacts.
- When spraying an aerosol, ensure that your eyes are only open a mere crack.
- It has been advised by eye specialists to not spend too much time in a smoke filled room while you are wearing your lenses.
- Though, certain lenses instruct that it is okay to sleep with your lenses in, it is advised to remove the lenses before you go to sleep. The lowered eyelid tends to exert a pressure on the lenses, hindering the nourishment of the eye.
- If by chance, you have forgotten to place your lens in its solution after use and it has dried off, you need to throw the lens away. You cannot soak it back into the solution and then reuse it.
- Make sure that you clean your contact lens every time you use it with sterile solution. Then allow the lens to air dry. Replace the contact lens storage case after every three months.
Login to Add Comment
Keeping Stress at Bay With Stress Management Stress is a very common syndrome that every one of us feels at one phase of our liv
What is the major barrier when you are trying to shed those few extra kilos? The answer is hunger! Contrary to popular beliefs, instead of eating less while you are dieting
Nail Fungus Infection: Basic Overview Nail Fungus Infection is a very common condition which tends to begin as a white or a yellow spot under the fingernail or the toenail of an affected
Do not be tempted by the endless array of pricey cosmetics which are available all over the world. These lotions and procedures tend to often promise you with younger looking and bea
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll