Taking Care Of Your Invisibles
By Refadoc, Posted on : Saturday, 29 November 2014 - 7:13 pm IST
It’s true that contact lenses allow us to see the world and the beauty in it. However, they too require proper care and handling. So, here are a few useful tips to take care of your invisibles:
- Make sure that you put in your contact lenses before you apply your makeup. The greasy creams and lotions on your face are one of the greatest enemies of your contacts.
- When spraying an aerosol, ensure that your eyes are only open a mere crack.
- It has been advised by eye specialists to not spend too much time in a smoke filled room while you are wearing your lenses.
- Though, certain lenses instruct that it is okay to sleep with your lenses in, it is advised to remove the lenses before you go to sleep. The lowered eyelid tends to exert a pressure on the lenses, hindering the nourishment of the eye.
- If by chance, you have forgotten to place your lens in its solution after use and it has dried off, you need to throw the lens away. You cannot soak it back into the solution and then reuse it.
- Make sure that you clean your contact lens every time you use it with sterile solution. Then allow the lens to air dry. Replace the contact lens storage case after every three months.
Login to Add Comment
Do you envy the beautiful locks of your colleague or the girl you meet on the elevator? Well, shiny and gorgeous hair is every girl’s dream. Fabulous hair can make or break a deal. Usually pe
Breast Cancer and its Prevention Breast Cancer as the name suggests is the one which forms in the breast cells of an effected person. After skin cancer, breast cancer is the sec
What is the major barrier when you are trying to shed those few extra kilos? The answer is hunger! Contrary to popular beliefs, instead of eating less while you are dieting
Wrist Pain – Basic Overview Wrist Pain is a commonly occurring complaint amongst people all over the world. The pain is often caused due to sprains, injuries or fractures. Wrist Pai
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin