Taking Care Of Your Invisibles
By Refadoc, Posted on : Saturday, 29 November 2014 - 7:13 pm IST
It’s true that contact lenses allow us to see the world and the beauty in it. However, they too require proper care and handling. So, here are a few useful tips to take care of your invisibles:
- Make sure that you put in your contact lenses before you apply your makeup. The greasy creams and lotions on your face are one of the greatest enemies of your contacts.
- When spraying an aerosol, ensure that your eyes are only open a mere crack.
- It has been advised by eye specialists to not spend too much time in a smoke filled room while you are wearing your lenses.
- Though, certain lenses instruct that it is okay to sleep with your lenses in, it is advised to remove the lenses before you go to sleep. The lowered eyelid tends to exert a pressure on the lenses, hindering the nourishment of the eye.
- If by chance, you have forgotten to place your lens in its solution after use and it has dried off, you need to throw the lens away. You cannot soak it back into the solution and then reuse it.
- Make sure that you clean your contact lens every time you use it with sterile solution. Then allow the lens to air dry. Replace the contact lens storage case after every three months.
Login to Add Comment
Everybody wants to have a flawless and dewy complexion. But, very few of us are blessed with great skin that shines with health and radiance. Uneven, patchy skin is a problem that is faced by a lot
Often majority of women tend to become pregnant effortlessly, however, there are others for whom this process takes some time. The reason for this delay in getting pregnant is stil
Dehydration - Overview Dehydration is a condition in which the body tends to use more fluid as compared to what it takes in. In such a condition, the body does not have enough water
Derived from research studies all over the world, here are some additions and subtractions for a healthier lifestyle. Additions: Whole Wheat
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots