The Anti Aching Strategy: It's all in you!
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 06 January 2015 - 4:49 am IST
A recent medical research has indicated that a lifetime of improper walking can result in Osteoarthritis. So, if you know that your gait can do you harm, here are some of the best ways to fix your gait before it is too late for damage control.
- Make sure that you keep your hips at level at all times. Watch your hips while you walk by in front of a window. Are they moving up and down as they are supposed to do? Try to make sure that you level out straight, so that there is less force on your heels when you land.
- Make the best possible use of your knees. Bend down your kneed and use your quadriceps for a longer time in order to cushion your body weight as you land down.
- Use your feet as much as you can. Step on the outside of your foot. Then roll on to the inside in order to provide a shock absorption technique.
- Try floating while you are walking. In order to decrease down your pain, walk as if you are walking on clouds. In this manner, cushioned shoe inserts as well as good shoes can help you out.
- Try stepping lightly. Just the thought that you are landing more softly on your heels can help you out to make a huge difference.
Login to Add Comment
Ask any expert all over the world about the most contributing factor towards a healthy exercise regimen, and they will be pointing out water as the major roadblock. Water is one of
Fertility has emerged as one of the major concerns, which is affecting women all over the world. Throughout their youth, women try out ways in order to not get pregnant. However, when the right tim
AIDS and HIV-Overview HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) is categorized into two parts- HIV 1 and HIV 2. Whereas the former is found in almost all regions of the world, the latter is rest
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) : Overview Riboflavin is a sub type of B Vitamin. Riboflavin is found in milk, meats, eggs, nuts as well as green vegetables. Used along with a combination of othe
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Triple X Syndrome
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon