The Perfect Skin Diet
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 02 September 2014 - 6:30 pm IST
Foods to Gain a Perfect Skin!
Skin is one of the most important assets that we have been blessed with! And these days, there are a lot of products which are out in the market guaranteeing that we will be able to get unblemished and best skin. However, not all of these products are the best suited for our skin. Getting the perfect skin requires the best of a balanced diet coupled with the use of an everyday regimen of exercise. So, why not we list down and tell you about the ten best foods that can help you gain the most flawless skin! Take a look:
- Bell Peppers: They can be enjoyed both cooked and raw! Rich in Vitamin C and B6, these are also packed with carotenoids which are helpful in preventing the wrinkles and increasing the blood circulation. Low in the calories (around 30 calories) per pepper, it can help you to look youthful and gain the most flawless of the skins!
- Dark Chocolate: Nothing screams health better than dark chocolates! They are rich in antioxidants, fatty acids as well as flavanols which help you to gain glowing skin. Also, they protect the skin against the sun damage as well as roughness. It is recommended to buy the cocoa powder or raw cacao as they are low in fat. Make sure that you eat an ounce of dark chocolate every day.
- Salmon: Salmon is the most excellent way to combat depression, anxiety as well as to fight stress. Enriched in Vitamin D, it keeps your colon, brain and the bones strong. Salmon is also a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids that can help you to fight against inflammation, wrinkles as well as acne. Make sure that you consume salmon to promote healthy hair growth and to keep your skin hydrated.
- Coconut Oil: This is one of the richest sources of nature loaded with saturated fat and Lauric Acid, which is a very power antibacterial and antiviral. Coconut oil is also loaded with fatty acids and Vitamin E that can keep your skin moisturized, wrinkle free as well as soft.
- Green Tea: Being a beverage which is consumed widely all over the world, it is a great source of antioxidants as well as is rich in amino acids, L-theanine as well as helps to lower the levels of stress. Green tea is also rich in catechins which is a great antioxidant and has proven to be very useful against cancer and inflammation. Drinking two or more cups of green tea per day can prove to be very healthy.
- Spinach: Leafy, green and extremely health, it should be included in your diet as it is a very rich source of iron, Folate, chlorophyll, Vitamin E, A and C. Spinach contains a great amount of antioxidants which can be used in order to fight against a lot of skin problems. Also, when added to your everyday diet, it can keep your skin clean from inside out!
- Seeds: No matter which seeds, be it chia, sunflower, hemp, pumpkin or even flax, are all good for your skin. They are very rich in selenium, Vitamin E, magnesium as well as protein. While Selenium keeps wrinkles at bay, Vitamin E increase the moisture content of the skin and magnesium is a great way to lower the levels of stress. Also, Omega 3 Fatty Acids are abundantly found in the seeds and they can fight against wrinkles and acne. It is perfect to add these seeds to your salad or your smoothies in order to make sure that they are included to your everyday consumption.
- Papaya: Papaya is naturally known to be great for your skin. Though it contains a very low amount of calories, it also contains no cholesterol at all! Papaya is very low in cholesterol and is very good for the digestion. Also, it contains a large amount of antioxidants which include Vitamin C and E. Beta carotene, loaded in the papaya is great in fighting against inflammation and acne. It is also known to help you fight against sun damage.
- Carrots: They are known to be good for your eyes, but what about your skin? Well, they work fine on the skin as well. They are quite beneficial in clearing up the acne breakouts and are essentially rich in Vitamin A, which helps to decrease the overproduction of the cells and reduces the chances of skin cancer.
You need not have all these food every day, but if you could have a few pieces of any one of them, you will be good to go and will be keeping your skin radiant, healthy and moisturized!
Login to Add Comment
Need a quick energy burst, but do not know where to turn to? You need not go far away as nuts are the extreme source of energy that is easily available for your consumption. Nuts are full of protei
All over the world, eggs are considered the perfect staple diet for breakfasts. Being a storehouse of nutrients and protein, it has come out to be an integral part of a healthy diet. Eggs are the b
Understanding The Disease Behind The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is the most trending news all over social media. From celebrities to politicians to a common man
Septic Arthritis: Basic Overview Septic Arthritis is usually an intense and painful infection in the joints. A joint can become infected with the germs which travel via the bloodstream fr
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Eating rice won't make you fat
Headaches and Migraines
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots