Tips To Get Rid Of Acne
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 02 September 2014 - 6:40 pm IST
Worried about a date coming soon, with a pimple popping out of the blue? Nature can be quite harsh with the teenagers. Just when looks are the most important thing in the world, pimples pop out and make life a little bit hard. So, there are some major steps which can be taken right from your home in order to take care of the pimples.
- Ice Packs: They are just the ideal ways to get rid of the pimples fast. Ice is known to improve the blood circulation in the affected region as well as freezing up the dirt pores and remove the dirt. It is recommended to take the pieces of ice and wrap them in clean cloth and apply on the affected region for a couple of seconds. When done many times a day, it can help to reduce the swelling and soothe the skin.
- Lemon Therapy: Lemon is one of the most richest sources of Vitamin C. Therefore, when applied to the affected region, it can help to reduce the pimples drastically. It is recommended to dip a piece of cotton into lemon juice and then apply it on the affected region before you go to sleep. Also, a fine paste of the lemon juice with cinnamon powder can be made and can be applied overnight on pimples. In the morning, this should be washed with warm water.
- Steaming: Steam can work wonders on your skin. It opens up all the pores and can allow the clogged skin to breathe down properly. Therefore, it helps to get rid of the bacteria which have been trapped inside the pores. Fill up a container with warm water and steam it for a few minutes. Then the face should be rinsed with the warm water and should be pat dry. Later, a good moisturizer should be applied.
- Peppermint: Nothing is as effective as peppermint in reducing the pimples. This is one of the most powerful herbs found in the nature which helps you to get rid of the pimples faster. Not only that, after application, has it left a healthy and soothing effect on the skin. Peppermint is known to reduce the redness and the irritation of the skin and has many antibacterial properties. A few peppermint leaves should be crushed and their juice should be extracted. Then, it should be left onto the pimples for about ten minutes and then washed off with cold water. Peppermint oil, which is readily available in the market, should also do the trick, in case you do not have the leaves. A few drops of the oil should be applied onto the affected regions and should be massaged. Later, it should be rinsed off with cold water in order to get great results.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers are bountifully enriched with Vitamins A, C, E as well as potassium. When applied, it tends to have a very soothing and cooling effect on the skin. Therefore, 2-3 pieces of the cucumber should be cut and then should be soaked in water for about 30 minutes so that all the nutrients get absorbed in the water. Later, this water should be strained off and drunk. In case, you want to make a cucumber mask, then the cucumber should grinded with a few drops of water. This mixture should then be applied onto the face until it has been completely absorbed by the skin. Later, it needs to be washed off with cold water.
Our skin is one of the biggest assets that we can boast of! Therefore, best possible care should be taken of the skin and the eruption of the pimples with the above mentioned simple methods!
Login to Add Comment
Vaginal Yeast infections - Overview Vaginal Yeast infections can be classified as one of the major types of Vaginitis. Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina of an affected person wh
Diarrhoea is known as the occurrence of loose, watery stools in more frequency as compared to the normal rate. Usually Diarrhoea is something which ever
As kids, we all wanted to own a bicycle. We used to ride them all the way to the school and owning a bicycle was a novelty. However, with the passage of time, our priorities have changed entirely.
Neem Oil provides an effective treatment option for damaged skin and hair. The anti bacterial formula of Neem Oil makes it an amazing soother for the skin as well as the hair. Here are some of the
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Headaches and Migraines
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Triple X Syndrome
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin