Top Questions to Ask Your Cardiologist
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 13 May 2015 - 1:09 pm IST
Heart Care has emerged to be a concern which is bothering people all over the world. If you have been diagnosed with heart disease, here are some of the key questions that you should be asking your Cardiologist and their team during the course of your appointment.
- I have a family history of heart disease. How could it be affecting my health?
- Are there any set of restrictions that I should know about.
- What does my high blood pressure have to do with my disease? Should I be concerned about my high blood pressure?
- What is the role of the diabetes in my heart disease? Am I suffering from Diabetes? Do I need to lower down my blood sugar?
- Am I suffering from a risk of heart disease? What are the symptoms of a heart attack?
- Do my age and my weight put me at a risk?
- What kinds of food would help me to control my risk of disease?
- What kinds of exercises should I be doing? How often should I be doing that?
- What could I do in order to reduce my stress and anxiety?
- Can taking birth control pills or using any other birth control patches can increase my risk for heart disease?
- Does menopause affect my risk for developing heart disease?
- Would taking a Hormone Replacement Therapy decrease my risks of developing heart disease?
- What is normal for my heart?
- What are the risks if I do nothing?
- Does smoking affect my heart? What would be the ill effects of this?
- What effects would stress or anxiety have on my health?
Login to Add Comment
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Triple X Syndrome
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
20 Incredible Benefits of Sunflower Oil for Skin, Hair & Health