Top Questions to Ask Your Dentist
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 13 May 2015 - 1:00 pm IST
It is very important to be prepared with the right questions in order to make the most of your dental visit. Here are some of the helpful questions which you should be considering during the course of your dental appointment.
In addition to discussing with your dentist the issues regarding any specific pain or any other issues regarding your oral health, here are some general questions which you can ask in order to improve your overall dental health:
- Does my mouth look healthy to you?
- What can I do in order to improve the health of my teeth and my gums?
- What foods should I consume in order to improve my overall dental health?
- What kinds of treatments are absolutely necessary? What treatments are optional and cosmetic?
- How can I ensure if my teeth are clean?
- How can I prevent my teeth from decay?
- Do I have a dry mouth or a lack of saliva?
- Why do I grind my teeth while I am sleeping?
- What can you do in order to improve my dental health?
- What is my overall dental health status?
- Can you suggest some foods or drinks which will decrease my chances of developing cavities in the near future?
- Should I be changing my toothpaste or should I be flossing more?
- It is recommended to use a fluoride rinse?
- Can you prescribe a health plan in order for me to retain the health of my teeth?
- What should be my care and maintenance schedule for my teeth?
- Is there anything that I should be telling my family doctor?
Login to Add Comment
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Triple X Syndrome
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin