Top Questions to Ask Your Diabetologist
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 13 May 2015 - 1:10 pm IST
Diabetes is a condition which is affecting more and more people all over the world. Getting the correct course of action is the only way to work towards its treatment. However, it is also very important for the patients to talk with their doctors in order to know the condition better and to work towards a speedy course of recovery and action. Here are some questions that you should be asking your Diabetes doctor:
- Does my condition put me at a higher risk of contracting other problems as well?
- Should I be seeing any other doctors as well, such as an eye doctor?
- How often should I be going in for a blood sugar test?
- Are there any new medications which can help me to manage my condition in a better way?
- Can exercising make any major difference in my treatment of the condition?
- If I am overweight, how much weight should I lose in order to manage my condition?
- What is the importance of diet in the management of the disease?
- Do I need to take medications even on the days when I am feeling fine?
- What day to day activities should I do in order to treat my condition?
- What are the complications which could be caused due to the condition?
- Are my family members or my children are at a risk of suffering from this disease?
- How do my feet look?
- What is my blood pressure?
- What should be the warning signs related to my blood sugar that I should be looking out for?
- What would be the side effects of my medication or my Insulin on my health?
- What are the long time complications which could be caused due to my condition?
- How often should I be checking in with my doctor for the management of my condition?
Login to Add Comment
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
Headaches and Migraines
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts