Top Questions to Ask Your Nephrologist
By Refadoc, Posted on : Wednesday, 13 May 2015 - 1:13 pm IST
Kidney Diseases are affecting a lot of people all over the world. With the increasing rate of Kidney diseases amongst people all over the world, a lot of questions tend to be left unanswered. So, here are a few questions that you should never shirk from asking your Nephrologists:
- What has been the level of damage to my kidneys?
- Is my kidney functioning worsening in the coming future?
- Would I be needing any more tests?
- What is the cause behind my condition?
- Can the damage caused to my kidneys be reversed?
- What all treatment options are available to me?
- Would you recommend a special diet for me?
- How often should I have my kidney functions tested?
- How many milligrams of Sodium should I be consuming every day?
- What dietary changes should I be making into my everyday life?
- Does my high blood pressure would have any ill effects on my overall health?
- What is a better option for me – dialysis or a kidney transplant?
- What can I do in order to prolong my kidney health?
- What kinds of medications should I be avoiding?
- Can I perform exercises without exerting any pressure on my kidneys?
- Are sports dangerous for my health at this stage?
- Can my dialysis be performed at my home?
Login to Add Comment
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Triple X Syndrome
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy