Travelling De Stressed
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 12 January 2015 - 4:49 pm IST
Take a look at our best ways to make your journey a little less bumpy.
- Plan out your trip: If you are a traveler who keeps on missing our travel connections, take a look at how you are allotting your time schedule. If your travel guide says that it will take 40 minutes for you to reach to your destination, make sure that you add 20 minutes more so that you arrive fresh and on time.
- Escape Briefly: Make sure that you slip away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life for some time. Most cities have parks and botanical garden to de stress. Pick up a natural trail and enjoy the scenery around you.
- Avoid Carrying your Gadgets: Tables, computers and cell phones can often remind you of home and work. Leave the technology behind and allow yourself to go through a feeling of freedom from your everyday life.
- Try doing one thing in a day: For instance, if you pick up sightseeing for a day, choose only one place to visit, instead of picking up four and make the most of that entire day of visiting that one particular place.
- Bring your snacks along: Try carrying a bag of non perishable snacks along with you. Pick up from a variety of nuts, juices, protein or granola bars. You could be caught up in any unexpected delay and in times like that, make sure that you can combat your hunger.
- Do Nothing: Once in a while, try doing nothing. Just sit down and live in the moment.
- Stretch: Long bouts of sitting in a plane can often be stressful and can take a toll on your body’s blood circulation. Therefore, make sure that you lift up your knees and stretch down your body for around 30 seconds. This is going to reduce your chances of blood clot formation which can result from sitting in one position for a long time.
Login to Add Comment
After viewing the television ad about the importance of iodine and sodium in our everyday food, it does not seem that too much sodium could prove to be a bad thing for us. However
Omega-3 fatty acid or n-3 fats, is perhaps the only fat that you should not shy away from! It is one of the most talked about fatty acid in the recent years and is essential for the body in more wa
Okay, so you are going to meet someone for the first time and are slightly confused as to how to make a striking first impact on them! Impressing someone is not at all difficult, p
No need wasting all your hard earned money on a Gym Membership anymore! With the health consciousness on an edge and everyone vying for the latest health equipment and troublesome
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Wasabi
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Triple X Syndrome
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health