Travelling De Stressed
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 12 January 2015 - 4:49 pm IST
Take a look at our best ways to make your journey a little less bumpy.
- Plan out your trip: If you are a traveler who keeps on missing our travel connections, take a look at how you are allotting your time schedule. If your travel guide says that it will take 40 minutes for you to reach to your destination, make sure that you add 20 minutes more so that you arrive fresh and on time.
- Escape Briefly: Make sure that you slip away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life for some time. Most cities have parks and botanical garden to de stress. Pick up a natural trail and enjoy the scenery around you.
- Avoid Carrying your Gadgets: Tables, computers and cell phones can often remind you of home and work. Leave the technology behind and allow yourself to go through a feeling of freedom from your everyday life.
- Try doing one thing in a day: For instance, if you pick up sightseeing for a day, choose only one place to visit, instead of picking up four and make the most of that entire day of visiting that one particular place.
- Bring your snacks along: Try carrying a bag of non perishable snacks along with you. Pick up from a variety of nuts, juices, protein or granola bars. You could be caught up in any unexpected delay and in times like that, make sure that you can combat your hunger.
- Do Nothing: Once in a while, try doing nothing. Just sit down and live in the moment.
- Stretch: Long bouts of sitting in a plane can often be stressful and can take a toll on your body’s blood circulation. Therefore, make sure that you lift up your knees and stretch down your body for around 30 seconds. This is going to reduce your chances of blood clot formation which can result from sitting in one position for a long time.
Login to Add Comment
Dancing Shows are the new trend on the social media and television. From Dancing with the Stars to Dirty Dancing, dancing is dominating the world of reality television. However, it
Winter season is finally here. So are the biting winds, hot steamy showers and sudden dips in the temperature. These can suck the life and moisture out of your skin and hair. However, we offer you
In one of the recent surveys conducted by Microsoft, it was found that around 73% of the respondents name that their keyboards and their mouse were the things that they touched the most throughout
We conducted a recent survey across many fitness trainers and asked them one simple question: ‘is there any food item which you won’t eat and would recommend your clients to avoid as we
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Eating rice won't make you fat
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
9 Surprising Health Benefits of Apricots
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin