Travelling De Stressed
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 12 January 2015 - 4:49 pm IST
Take a look at our best ways to make your journey a little less bumpy.
- Plan out your trip: If you are a traveler who keeps on missing our travel connections, take a look at how you are allotting your time schedule. If your travel guide says that it will take 40 minutes for you to reach to your destination, make sure that you add 20 minutes more so that you arrive fresh and on time.
- Escape Briefly: Make sure that you slip away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life for some time. Most cities have parks and botanical garden to de stress. Pick up a natural trail and enjoy the scenery around you.
- Avoid Carrying your Gadgets: Tables, computers and cell phones can often remind you of home and work. Leave the technology behind and allow yourself to go through a feeling of freedom from your everyday life.
- Try doing one thing in a day: For instance, if you pick up sightseeing for a day, choose only one place to visit, instead of picking up four and make the most of that entire day of visiting that one particular place.
- Bring your snacks along: Try carrying a bag of non perishable snacks along with you. Pick up from a variety of nuts, juices, protein or granola bars. You could be caught up in any unexpected delay and in times like that, make sure that you can combat your hunger.
- Do Nothing: Once in a while, try doing nothing. Just sit down and live in the moment.
- Stretch: Long bouts of sitting in a plane can often be stressful and can take a toll on your body’s blood circulation. Therefore, make sure that you lift up your knees and stretch down your body for around 30 seconds. This is going to reduce your chances of blood clot formation which can result from sitting in one position for a long time.
Login to Add Comment
Ramsay Hunt Disease – Basic Overview Ramsay Hunt Disease, which is also known as Herpes Zoster Oticus occurs when a Shingles infection affects the facial nerve near the ears. Ramsay
The ancient Indian adage, ‘You are what you eat’ is entirely true. The more junk you consume, the more depressed you are going to be! If you are looking for eve
The warning signs and symptoms of a heart attack often go unnoticed by most people. Heart attacks can often be sudden and unannounced in some cases. However, in most cases, the condition develops o
People often tend to be quite hard on themselves. Some people love to be their very own critics. However, but when you tell yourself a lot of negative things, in the longer run you start to believe
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
10 Remarkable Benefits of Chlorophyll
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
15 Unbelievable Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts