Travelling De Stressed
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 12 January 2015 - 4:49 pm IST
Take a look at our best ways to make your journey a little less bumpy.
- Plan out your trip: If you are a traveler who keeps on missing our travel connections, take a look at how you are allotting your time schedule. If your travel guide says that it will take 40 minutes for you to reach to your destination, make sure that you add 20 minutes more so that you arrive fresh and on time.
- Escape Briefly: Make sure that you slip away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life for some time. Most cities have parks and botanical garden to de stress. Pick up a natural trail and enjoy the scenery around you.
- Avoid Carrying your Gadgets: Tables, computers and cell phones can often remind you of home and work. Leave the technology behind and allow yourself to go through a feeling of freedom from your everyday life.
- Try doing one thing in a day: For instance, if you pick up sightseeing for a day, choose only one place to visit, instead of picking up four and make the most of that entire day of visiting that one particular place.
- Bring your snacks along: Try carrying a bag of non perishable snacks along with you. Pick up from a variety of nuts, juices, protein or granola bars. You could be caught up in any unexpected delay and in times like that, make sure that you can combat your hunger.
- Do Nothing: Once in a while, try doing nothing. Just sit down and live in the moment.
- Stretch: Long bouts of sitting in a plane can often be stressful and can take a toll on your body’s blood circulation. Therefore, make sure that you lift up your knees and stretch down your body for around 30 seconds. This is going to reduce your chances of blood clot formation which can result from sitting in one position for a long time.
Login to Add Comment
Welcome autumn! The seasons of mist and fruitful mellowness! However, fall has something more which it has got to offer to you. It brings along with a list of super foods which not
Tularemia – Basic Overview Tularemia is a very rare infectious disease which affects the skin, eyes, lymph nodes, lungs and other internal organs of the affected person. It is also
Sugar is sweet and tempting and if you’ve got a sweet tooth, then it can be pretty hard to be resisted. However, before you pour that another spoon into your cup of tea, here are some disturb
India has been crowned as the Diabetes capital of the world. Therefore, take a look at the ways in order to reduce the toll of the disease, which can shorten your life span by almost 15 years. Here
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
10 Reasons for Cramping During Early Pregnancy
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
20 Effective Home Remedies for Fairer Skin
Chyawanprash- Health Benefits, Ingredients, Dosage, Nutritional Facts, Side Effects
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
Honey During Pregnancy - Is It Safe?