Travelling De Stressed
By Refadoc, Posted on : Monday, 12 January 2015 - 4:49 pm IST
Take a look at our best ways to make your journey a little less bumpy.
- Plan out your trip: If you are a traveler who keeps on missing our travel connections, take a look at how you are allotting your time schedule. If your travel guide says that it will take 40 minutes for you to reach to your destination, make sure that you add 20 minutes more so that you arrive fresh and on time.
- Escape Briefly: Make sure that you slip away from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life for some time. Most cities have parks and botanical garden to de stress. Pick up a natural trail and enjoy the scenery around you.
- Avoid Carrying your Gadgets: Tables, computers and cell phones can often remind you of home and work. Leave the technology behind and allow yourself to go through a feeling of freedom from your everyday life.
- Try doing one thing in a day: For instance, if you pick up sightseeing for a day, choose only one place to visit, instead of picking up four and make the most of that entire day of visiting that one particular place.
- Bring your snacks along: Try carrying a bag of non perishable snacks along with you. Pick up from a variety of nuts, juices, protein or granola bars. You could be caught up in any unexpected delay and in times like that, make sure that you can combat your hunger.
- Do Nothing: Once in a while, try doing nothing. Just sit down and live in the moment.
- Stretch: Long bouts of sitting in a plane can often be stressful and can take a toll on your body’s blood circulation. Therefore, make sure that you lift up your knees and stretch down your body for around 30 seconds. This is going to reduce your chances of blood clot formation which can result from sitting in one position for a long time.
Login to Add Comment
Discontinuing the Habit: Bed Wetting: There have been instances of children growing up to the age of seven and more, and still indulging in bed wetting. Parents are plagued and children a
Bipolar Disorder - Basic Overview Bipolar Disorder is a mental disorder which often shows major characteristics like consistent shifts in the mood of a person as well as fluctuation
Sodium: Sodium is one of the major components of our everyday diet. Table salt (Sodium Chloride) is the major source of Sodium for humans. This mineral is known to control the blood press
Diabetes is known to be a disease which hampers our chances to choose from a variety of food items. People suffering from Diabetes often complain of the narrow choices that they have while choosing
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Remarkable Benefits of Almonds for Health, Weight Loss & Skin
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Triple X Syndrome
Rooibos Tea Benefits for Health, Weight Loss, Pregnancy & Side Effects
Pineapple - A Dangerous Fruit for Pregnant Women
Amazing Health Benefits of Vodka
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
25 Surprising Carrot Juice Benefits for Skin & Health
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
20 Scientific Benefits & Uses of Walnut for Health & Skin