Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 09 December 2014 - 2:36 pm IST
The warning signs and symptoms of a heart attack often go unnoticed by most people. Heart attacks can often be sudden and unannounced in some cases. However, in most cases, the condition develops over a period of time. The warning signs and symptoms are noticeable during the development of the disease.
So, here are the major signs and symptoms which can help you to detect the Heart attack before it happens:
- Discomfort in the chest: One of the most common symptoms of the condition is a feeling of discomfort or heaviness in the chest. This feeling can also be explained as a burning sensation in the chest. These symptoms should not be taken lightly and medical attention should be taken immediately.
- Shortness of Breath: If your breathing gets heavy and your breath falls short even after a short walk, climb or exercise, it could be a symptom of an impending heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Though sweating is inevitable in the hot summer months, excessive sweating in the cold months can be the cause of concern. If you notice any excessive sweating, it could be the cause of worry.
- Feeling of Nausea: A regular feeling of dizziness or nausea can be the signs of an impending heart attack. A feeling of nausea after short spans of exercise, accompanied by stress and fatigue are the signs of your body telling you to check out with a doctor soon.
- Numbness in your arm: This is one of the most commonly known symptoms of a heart attack. Numbness in your arms which feel like drifting to the other side could be one of the major symptoms of the condition.
- Unresponsiveness: Unresponsiveness in certain parts of the body is also one of the major signs of a heart attack. Mostly, the shoulders, arms or the back of the neck are the most affected regions.
- Slurring while you speak: If you are encountering difficulty while speaking, chances are that you are at a high risk of suffering from heart attacks. Inability to speak properly could be one of the major signs of a heart attack. If you are encountering this symptom frequently, it is recommended to seek immediate medical care.
Heart attacks are often fatal and are a sign of great concern. If you have been witnessing the above mentioned symptoms, it is recommended to seek immediate medical care before it gets too late.
Login to Add Comment
Low Carb Diets are very much in trend these days. The dependency of people on these diets is increasingly greatly. However, you will be surprised to know that a few so called &lsqu
Iodine: Iodine is known to help the regulation of the energy production as well as the weight growth within the body. It also goes out to promote the proper growth of hair, nails, skin an
So, you have been dealing with stress lately? Have you been taking those anti depression pills? That is a complete no! Nature holds the keys to the best stress busters which may also appeal to your
Though it might be hard to believe for some, but Tequila is actually known to be quite good for your health. Leave behind the reason that it does not leave any hangover to deal with, but Tequila is
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Lady's Finger : Major Health Benefits
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms
Benefits of eating Watermelons during Pregnancy
13 Effective Home Remedies for Dry Skin
12 Incredible Health Benefits of Persimmon
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
Triple X Syndrome