Warning Signs of a Heart Attack
By Refadoc, Posted on : Tuesday, 09 December 2014 - 2:36 pm IST
The warning signs and symptoms of a heart attack often go unnoticed by most people. Heart attacks can often be sudden and unannounced in some cases. However, in most cases, the condition develops over a period of time. The warning signs and symptoms are noticeable during the development of the disease.
So, here are the major signs and symptoms which can help you to detect the Heart attack before it happens:
- Discomfort in the chest: One of the most common symptoms of the condition is a feeling of discomfort or heaviness in the chest. This feeling can also be explained as a burning sensation in the chest. These symptoms should not be taken lightly and medical attention should be taken immediately.
- Shortness of Breath: If your breathing gets heavy and your breath falls short even after a short walk, climb or exercise, it could be a symptom of an impending heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Though sweating is inevitable in the hot summer months, excessive sweating in the cold months can be the cause of concern. If you notice any excessive sweating, it could be the cause of worry.
- Feeling of Nausea: A regular feeling of dizziness or nausea can be the signs of an impending heart attack. A feeling of nausea after short spans of exercise, accompanied by stress and fatigue are the signs of your body telling you to check out with a doctor soon.
- Numbness in your arm: This is one of the most commonly known symptoms of a heart attack. Numbness in your arms which feel like drifting to the other side could be one of the major symptoms of the condition.
- Unresponsiveness: Unresponsiveness in certain parts of the body is also one of the major signs of a heart attack. Mostly, the shoulders, arms or the back of the neck are the most affected regions.
- Slurring while you speak: If you are encountering difficulty while speaking, chances are that you are at a high risk of suffering from heart attacks. Inability to speak properly could be one of the major signs of a heart attack. If you are encountering this symptom frequently, it is recommended to seek immediate medical care.
Heart attacks are often fatal and are a sign of great concern. If you have been witnessing the above mentioned symptoms, it is recommended to seek immediate medical care before it gets too late.
Login to Add Comment
Most women think one of the hardest thing in the world is to find the right person and start a life together. Good men are notoriously difficult to find, so it is important that you do not waste yo
Fighting Back With Leukaemia Leukaemia is the cancer which affects the blood forming tissues of the body. These include the bone marrow and the lymphatic system. Though different types of
Cancer – the name itself gives people chills. The disease has emerged to be notoriously known for its severity and high death rate. In most of the cases, people are not able to understand the
No one ever said that an egg a day, keeps the doctor at bay. However, latest research has clearly demonstrated that eating an egg every day does not raise your risk of contracting heart disease amo
7 tips to Prevent Hair Loss
10 Tips to Get Rid of Dark Circles
Eating rice won't make you fat
Surprising Health Benefits of Balsamic Vinegar
22 Proven Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
Scientific Benefits of Blueberries for Skin, Health and Weight Loss
Guavas in Pregnancy - Major Health Benefits
Why did India ban 344 fixed dose combination drugs?
Amazing Health Benefits of Gin
13 Incredible Benefits of Orange Juice for Radiant Skin & Health
20 Incredible Benefits of Raisins for Health, Skin & Hair
How to get rid of bad breath - Expert Doctors tell you the way out - Refadoc
13 Wonderful Health Benefits of Mushrooms